UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vincent Vega trying to fight 1v1

Argyle

Wanderer
Re: Vincent Vega trying to fight 1v1

Kaz was really into affirmative action hiring at the induction of Jules and Simeon...every strong corporation has to keep some tards on the payroll to keep the NCLU off their back. Since then we have hired a civil rights lawyer, and found ways to maintain a tard free workplace (sadly, z0rak has to mop the floors now instead of hax for a living....such is life).

Lakai

Wanderer

Argyle;288658 said:
Kaz was really into affirmative action hiring at the induction of Jules and Simeon...every strong corporation has to keep some tards on the payroll to keep the NCLU off their back. Since then we have hired a civil rights lawyer, and found ways to maintain a tard free workplace (sadly, z0rak has to mop the floors now instead of hax for a living....such is life).

You try to look intelligent but you just end up making yourself look surreal.

Someone had to say it :/

Argyle

Wanderer

I dont have to "look intelligent"...it just happens, its a byproduct of me...

Also, there's nothing wrong with being surreal, so thanks!

And Hickman hit it...I was just trying to be a smartass.

So Applesauce, take all of your new found Argyle hate, and wedge it firmly beside your head, in your ass. I never did shit to you, so go fuck yourself if it will reach.

Toodles~

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Lakai;288672 said:
You try to look intelligent but you just end up making yourself look surreal.

Someone had to say it :/

QFT

He read my mind
And this is my game face right now };[

hickman48

Knight

Argyle;288741 said:

So Applesauce, take all of your new found Argyle hate, and wedge it firmly beside your head, in your ass. I never did shit to you, so go fuck yourself if it will reach.

Toodles~

i was saying your poste was funny
but fine if your going to be a douch bag b/c you didnt fully understand someitng fine

oh and it wont reach :(

Lakai

Wanderer

Argyle;288741 said:

Toodles~

Uhh I don't know if this occurred to you but I never liked you

Lakai

Wanderer

Argyle;288741 said:

Toodles~

Yeah there is, cause if you think all of what you post is true, then you're definitely a dreamer..

Argyle

Wanderer

Surreal > misinformed/delusional

And for the record, I never gave you enough thought to care if you like me or not. Non-factor.

That being said, its funny the rest of E. thinks you have lost your marbles, and they banned you from the forums. I had nothing to do with that.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Argyle;288809 said:

And for the record, I never gave you enough thought to care if you like me or not. Non-factor.

That being said, its funny the rest of E. thinks you have lost your marbles, and they banned you from the forums. I had nothing to do with that.

Their loss, applesauce is ftw.

Lakai

Wanderer

Argyle;288809 said:

That being said, I could care less about being kicked out of a video game community.

Pardon me for standing up for an old buddy of mine, because at this point I'd take being around him and the rest of Chi over DieIRL any day of the week, quote me on that

I may not get payed to sit on my ass in front of a computer like you, Argyle, but with that plethora of time in front of a monitor, I guess you had all the time in the world to ride cock in DieIRL to even be permitted to be a guild master of those Di. tags

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Lakai;288828 said:
That being said, I could care less about being kicked out of a video game community.

Pardon me for standing up for an old buddy of mine, because at this point I'd take being around him and the rest of Chi over DieIRL any day of the week, quote me on that

Pew pew pew, busted. oH and this is teh qft

hickman48

Knight

Lakai;288828 said:

I may not get payed to sit on my ass in front of a computer like you, Argyle, but with that plethora of time in front of a monitor, I guess you had all the time in the world to ride cock in DieIRL to even be permitted to be a guild master of those Di. tags

so you do care henc the fact that you stated "above highlited area"

snell

Sorceror

Lakai;288828 said:

If you could care less, logically that would mean you care some?

Right?

iDmajic

Sorceror

Look how important you guys are making vincent.
An don't try too fight online, in the end its pointless and theirs never a winner... kind of gay. Anyways settle it in fel with a nice duel.

hickman48

Knight

iDmajic;288875 said:
Look how important you guys are making vincent.
An don't try too fight online, in the end its pointless and theirs never a winner... kind of gay. Anyways settle it in fel with a nice duel.

i wold deffanetly be up for some good dueling if i could get on :(<<<<look relly close there is a tear