UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[VID] 2V2 Field

Squire
2V2 Field Immortal vs. Lovin It and Mickey Munday of the S1CK guild.

No audio, I need to d/l Sony Vegas soon to edit videos for audio, etc.

That's funny, I figured you were pedaled when that fs combo didn't kill you link lol. But gf's, not bad for his and I first 2v2 together.

Well I only strength pot in the beginning because I was still weakened from when you guys initially attacked us. I wanted too make sure it was fair from the start.

Squire
That's funny, I figured you were pedaled when that fs combo didn't kill you link lol. But gf's, not bad for his and I first 2v2 together.
yea as if you didnt petal either.. you know that the great immortals dont petal.. i was only accepting his offer of one

Squire
I didn't petal, I never use those things. I don't even know any vendors that stock them. :/
haha i seen u retract ur statement.. u kno that we dont petal.

edi: it was good fights though man and i respect u guys for not offscreening and sitting there to take a dump against us unlike most of these fgts that talk about pvp

haha i seen u retract ur statement.. u kno that we dont petal.

edi: it was good fights though man and i respect u guys for not offscreening and sitting there to take a dump against us unlike most of these fgts that talk about pvp

Correct I did, I watched the video and noticed you didn't use the petal. But like I said it was a good fight considering we have never 2v2ed together before. But we should do more :)