UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vestrivan of B=D Owned

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this, before any of your guildies get their feeling hurt and I have someone's coffin on my conscence from commiting suicide..I will be a bigger man then you or your guild. I will not post any more on the forums about you or your guild and you don't post ANYTHING derogitory about me or my guild. So let's end it here because I'm am tired of this pointless crap. So I will end it here why dont you do the same...OUT!

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
How about this, before any of your guildies get their feeling hurt and I have someone's coffin on my conscence from commiting suicide..I will be a bigger man then you or your guild. I will not post any more on the forums about you or your guild and you don't post ANYTHING derogitory about me or my guild. So let's end it here because I'm am tired of this pointless crap. So I will end it here why dont you do the same...OUT!

Yea your such a big man by boasting on the forums.

As for the guild flaming thats fine.

When I am at work, I don't even work I get payed plenty to do nothing..because I have a great education and am good looking at the same time...you can dream of having my job in real life as the best you will do is a banker with your finace degree...who gets a finance degree from Princeton LOL!...Finance at Princeton...Finance for 120k, you can get that degree at a community college, but since daddy is paying for it aye ANT it really doenst matter does it. LMAO

lol....what kinda work u do..lol....cuz their is no work in this world u can do just lazy..hahahah even if u look like a model or ogre for that matter.... i think even a banker is a decent job..but seriously finace goes a lot farther hahaha.....omg..i almost died laffing after reading this post...makes u think eh hehehehehheheh.......

lordmatt

Sorceror
SheDevil is a chunky ass, ugly little girl with a big nose who can't get laid IRL.
That's why she gets on here to attention-whore, cause she's too damn fat to be a real whore.
Duh.
kthxbye

Antarus

Wanderer
I FUCKNIG LOVE YOU REVELATIONS!!

YOU NEED TO INTRODUCE ME TO THAT HOTTIE WHITE SHE DEVIL, SO I CAN NET PIMP IT.

Wait. you're the same person, I wouldnt even wanna think of what goes through a males mind to make him want to pose as a young girl playing a video game on forums of all places. But hey to each his own.

On another note, did revelations ever man the fuck up and give out any of his personal info? Like a phone number or something?

Id love to spend a day just harrassing the shit out of him and whomever is forced to live with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.