UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vendor bug

BigDave-

Sorceror
i have notice over the past couple weeks several vendors dissapearing randomly from my shop. I had one on auto renew, only a few days old and with 3 kk on it but 80k per day charge just randomly dissapear, i noticed right away and got the gold and stuff back but it looks like a bunch of cbd dissapeared. Either way this is happening frequently is it a bug or am i not doing something? some of the vendors have not been mine

april0395

Sorceror
80k per day will come out of your bank, not out of the money that the vendor is holding, so you must make sure you have enough money to pull the money (but OMG, who the heck is charging you 80k per day?! That's robbery!) Both the renter and the house owner have to set the contract to renew, also.

EDIT:: Oh, I just realized you meant the vendor's charge for the day is 80k, not that you are renting a spot from someone for 80k a day, lawl.

BigDave-

Sorceror
that would make sense except i have noticed the daily charge coming out of its holdings not the chars bank