UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

VD RECRUITING

zulu2401

Squire
I am the leader of VD guild. I have opened the possibility you may be part of something larger. We have no intention of becoming a shitbag guild of robots who give backrubs to their guild leader everyday. We are here for one purpose and that is to stop Hz as much as possible. I brought them to their knees once before and I will do it again.
To be guilded you must follow a basic set of rules. Any massive guild will not survive without a standard guideline to follow for increased survivability during pvp.
1. You must be willing and able to run UO cartographer and voice software such as teamspeak or mumble during pvp. You are no good to us if you can not hear commands or targets.
2. You must be willing and able to play the proper template for the scenario at hand and this character must be murderer status for pvp/spawns/raids.
3. You must have at least a mediocre suit to begin with. You will obtain artifacts and scrolls by participating in our guild activities. We will no longer give handouts to leeches who end up joining Hz.
4. YOU MUST HAVE A BONDED MOUNT! Once dismounted during pvp you immediately become everyone's target so you must be able to mount and flee quickly. Ethy mounts, horses, llamas, beetles and swampies are all unacceptable. A mount with high hit points will be required. Nightmare, firesteed, unicorn, hiryu, reptalon and cu sidhe are preferred. If you need help bonding a mount we will help. You have 10 days once guilded to adhere to this rule.
5. SKYPE- Skype is essential for a successful guild. Skype is used to coordinate guild activities, spawns, raids, pvp and help request etc etc.... You must be willing and able to run this software and check messages periodically.
Five easy rules folks. If you can meet the prerequisites for being part of something larger and taking Hz for a stroll down hells pass then PM me. My Skype is Zulu2401. Feel free to message me.
A few of us are returning after a short break but we quickly becoming more stable and organized as a guild. If you choose to stay with us we will become the main superpower of demise minus the shitbag tactics and parasitic behavior of Hz. We refuse to become a guild similar to them.