UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Valorite Runic Hammer

Zak'Zull

Wanderer
Re: Valorite Runic Hammer

heres what i think you should do with it.
1. Make me a valorite dagger for telling you what you should do with it(ill give u 500k for a dagger)
2. Make Val Hallys Sell Them to People For 1mil each =48mil 1mil cost 25 bucks in donation so 48 charges times 25 is 1200 dollars but if you dont sell me the dagger you would make 1225! for it rl cash dood thats insain $$
_$_$_
\____/ = me after i get my dagger to sell it to me aim: A Fatty Dookie

Sigler

Sorceror

whao.. i heard of weapons made from this on Lake Austin that were going for 1-2mil each.. then AOS came out. Man were they pissed LOL

aeiou

Wanderer

I was having trouble with my internt explorer browser till one week ago I get a new pc so I made a forum account . :/

I have a question...so you need the type of ore hammer to make it that type ore. A shadow hammer for shadow ore only to get the results.

I ask because I have alot of dif hammers but have yet to use them or sell them until I know what they are good for.

Kenshin-

Wanderer

yo val hammer guyy....you havent been on aim...id liek to speak with you

aim - best of me 411

Zilverz

Wanderer

Valvorius Fess said:
I have a question...so you need the type of ore hammer to make it that type ore. A shadow hammer for shadow ore only to get the results.

I ask because I have alot of dif hammers but have yet to use them or sell them until I know what they are good for.

to make the runic weapon .. you have to use the same metal ingot .

example: shadow hammer .. you have to have shadow ingots on you .. switch it to use shadow ingots in the smith window .. then select your weapon

tfi_

Wanderer

i agree with paranoia. this guy said hes been "working for three months on this bod". ive been going at it for much longer then that with multiple accounts and 3 friends and we have only managed 2 valorite pieces. im just mind boggled how he got all the pieces plus the large bod to fill this out? i posted a while back saying i would buy the individual pieces of valorite bods and split the loot with whomever shared, the response i got was that people would more gladely split with their left testical before sharing valorite bods. aeiou, if this is legit feel DAMN lucky because this is truely a priceless piece of pixel crack you have attained.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

tfi_ said:
i agree with paranoia. this guy said hes been "working for three months on this bod". ive been going at it for much longer then that with multiple accounts and 3 friends and we have only managed 2 valorite pieces. im just mind boggled how he got all the pieces plus the large bod to fill this out? i posted a while back saying i would buy the individual pieces of valorite bods and split the loot with whomever shared, the response i got was that people would more gladely split with their left testical before sharing valorite bods. aeiou, if this is legit feel DAMN lucky because this is truely a priceless piece of pixel crack you have attained.

to buy vlaorite 20 exc bods u have to finde the rigth people some like those u met think they will get the rest of this bod together in some ages, but others, like one of my friend that propably sold him the last part of this bod thinks more like "for me its a 500k check i cant cash" and so sells it...
but still yea hes lucky