UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

V O T E

W H I CH !?

• Die like a dog

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Survive but be a pussy

Votes: 47 61.0%

• Total voters
Re: V O T E

I watched that fight, it was terrible. Your no better than that guy.

P.S. No, it wasn't my failsteen, i'm assuming some fucking clown name jacked me again.

How's that suit treating you btw Reefer? The one you got off WyRm, by posing to be me or Brunus.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

Eskeshehir;674495 said:

P.S. No, it wasn't my failsteen, i'm assuming some fucking clown name jacked me again.

How's that suit treating you btw Reefer? The one you got off WyRm, by posing to be me or Brunus.

Esk... why do you think everyone assumes to say your name or even care about you?

I didnt pose to be shit, I told him i was Reefer AND Fallen Hero.

Then he kindly handed me his Items.

Someone dumb enuff to give someone items after i said i was reefer is just a complete moron.

No one even mentioned you.

Btw you wearnt even at that fight, i did one combo he runs i bleed ma he dies. Nice try tho, galder was there but which ran from bile.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

Eskeshehir;674495 said:

Also the suit treated me well, since i sold it off for cash.

N0S0und0fTrace;674498 said:
Esk... why do you think everyone assumes to say your name or even care about you?

I didnt pose to be shit, I told him i was Reefer AND Fallen Hero.

Then he kindly handed me his Items.

Someone dumb enuff to give someone items after i said i was reefer is just a complete moron.

No one even mentioned you.

Btw you wearnt even at that fight, i did one combo he runs i bleed ma he dies. Nice try tho, galder was there but which ran from bile.

I watched the entire thing, i was there. Don't be so fucking ignorant to the broader scope of things in UO.

I also liked how you ran away from Galder 1 on 1 until Bile showed up. You seem to avoid alot of conflict until you have other member's of SL behind you.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

Eskeshehir;674505 said:
I watched the entire thing, i was there. Don't be so fucking ignorant to the broader scope of things in UO.

I also liked how you ran away from Galder 1 on 1 until Bile showed up. You seem to avoid alot of conflict until you have other member's of SL behind you.

Alot of Conflict? There was 2 Sorry, coming from soneone who doesn't like Fel.

Do i need to post the screen shot of killing galder as well 1v1 about 25 mins ago?

Anyways talk your shit.

So were you on a pathetic stealther that didnt show his face while i killed his own guild member infront of him?

Heyyyyyyyyy you guysssssssssssssss.

Im out.

N0S0und0fTrace;674508 said:
Alot of Conflict? There was 2 Sorry, coming from soneone who doesn't like Fel. (I do like Fel you clown, i loathed Trammel during UOR/T2A/LBR)

Do i need to post the screen shot of killing galder as well 1v1 about 25 mins ago? (Not really, i don't care to see your screenies)

Anyways talk your shit. (I didn't talk any shit, i just said why are YOU running your mouth when your no better than that guy)

So were you on a pathetic stealther that didnt show his face while i killed his own guild member infront of him? (Guess again, and i'm not in the same guild as Galder)

Heyyyyyyyyy you guysssssssssssssss. (Do you even know where this is from?)

Im out. (Im sure you'll still be here in 20 minutes, it's not like you have anywhere else to be, Maybe recruitment for the military... oh wait..)

Bile;674510 said:
Like a fuckin' badass.

Actually, i didn't even see you recall in, where you invised on the spot?

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

So that must of been you.. im not trying to mutter about bs, why did brunus say u were pinging 300 when you Ping 80 and rem your loving it.

Heyyy you guysssss - classic The Goonies.

Lucifall

Knight

N0S0und0fTrace;674515 said:
So that must of been you.. im not trying to mutter about bs, why did brunus say u were pinging 300 when you Ping 80 and rem your loving it.

Can you catch even a small bit of sarcasm? Come on, now.

N0S0und0fTrace;674515 said:

Again, Not my failsteen. I haven't been rocking a Totem Mage since i tore apart my HPI suit to finish Brunus' suit.

At current im pinging 85ms average, with the odd spike to 168 thanks to the HDTV Box in the livingroom being in use.

Since i've upgraded my internet and been pinging 80, i've beeen loving it.