UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

V-day Castle?

GimpCent

Knight
Alchy, it wasn't for sale for anything close to a year. I advertised it for sale when it was ageless and Lynn changed it into a normal castle so I stopped playing for a little while because I wasn't given an answer as to why it was altered. When I tried to sell it as a normal castle, I tried to sell it for 75m, when the economy was much better. I slowly dropped it down to 60m about 2 months later and you got me at a time when I'd just about given up with UO and got it at 55m (with a lot of my stock/supplies)

I never could get an answer as to why the hue of the sign and doors were changed, that mystery lives on and shall never be known. The "ageless" status was removed because Lynn said that no players should have ageless houses and that items can be changed at any point.

My guess would be 50m now due to the current playerbase. It's still an almost secluded castle, on grass, in a nice area.

Wanted to make sure, but yep it is

I am not saying staff is right or wrong and its not my place to say but The WKD Castle which was traded also is still ageless with a stable and a banker inside the house!

WKD Castle can be transfered but the V-Day cannot? I dont think staff would do that seems there may be more to the story.

Turner13

Sorceror
Wanted to make sure, but yep it is

I am not saying staff is right or wrong and its not my place to say but The WKD Castle which was traded also is still ageless with a stable and a banker inside the house!

WKD Castle can be transfered but the V-Day cannot? I dont think staff would do that seems there may be more to the story.

I was told that the WKD castle "has to be ageless". I used that as part of my later arguement which was also futile.

pete liv

Sorceror
the futility in debating these subjects are palpable. let them do what they have to do or want to, no point in challenging the people that run this shit. maybe apply for counselor and try and make a difference yourself?

Turner13

Sorceror
the futility in debating these subjects are palpable. let them do what they have to do or want to, no point in challenging the people that run this shit. maybe apply for counselor and try and make a difference yourself?

That's basically the approach I took after about a month of getting no where with no replies to my emails. Lynn obviously had a reason whether it was valid or not makes no difference. Either she didn't like me or wanted me to lose money or just got bored, who knows but it really is just a waste of time even saying one word.

Turner13

Sorceror
The thing that confused me the most was the changing of the hue of the signs and doors. I can slightly understand the non-ageless (even though it was advertised as an ageless castle in the raffle) but why change the hue? But meh, just digging a hole that's going nowhere.

kdivers

Knight
The thing that confused me the most was the changing of the hue of the signs and doors. I can slightly understand the non-ageless (even though it was advertised as an ageless castle in the raffle) but why change the hue? But meh, just digging a hole that's going nowhere.
I agree. If it drops, the sign and doors will never be the same. I think they should have kept it pink tbh

Dexter420

Sorceror
That's basically the approach I took after about a month of getting no where with no replies to my emails. Lynn obviously had a reason whether it was valid or not makes no difference. Either she didn't like me or wanted me to lose money or just got bored, who knows but it really is just a waste of time even saying one word.
Its things like this, and the mass banksitter handouts, that have severely diminished my time spent here on Hybrid.

As to the castle. I would say 45-55m Still would be an accurate assumption once CuB2 is over of course, maybe slightly more. If you could somehow get the 18x18 next door, the pair could sell for quite a lot.