UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates - October 26th 2011

yayo05

Sorceror
Claims like that could get you in trouble. Be careful who you are quoting as a source.

well maybe he should just quote the actual winners. Since I know at least one posted they farmed rank, and I have heard another one said he did also.

Dexter420

Sorceror
Passing out prizes for the top duelers is pointless...Everyone knows the top 3-5 now adays will just farm rank over and over. Not to mention theres one person in the top 3 I know for a fact uses EasyUO. Ill let you decide who that is tho, not my place to point out things others have missed. :)

yayo05

Sorceror
Passing out prizes for the top duelers is pointless...Everyone knows the top 3-5 now adays will just farm rank over and over. Not to mention theres one person in the top 3 I know for a fact uses EasyUO. Ill let you decide who that is tho, not my place to point out things others have missed. :)
/thread.
lovc how people who Actually use ezuo get away with it, and how they accuse & punish people that Don't use it, for "using it". sigh.