UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates - October 26th 2011

Mark

Knight
Recent Updates:

There have been many performance optimizations related to the recent server upgrade. Those changes along with the alternate server address have helped to resolve issues that certain groups of players were experiencing. Please note that we do plan on adding the ability to connect to the alternate server address using Sallos at some point in the future.

The Clean up Britannia event is over and all CuB barrels have been removed.

There are several seasonal items available on UOGStore. These items will no longer be available after Halloween. Additionally, all items claimed in October are received in a hued bone container.

The top 3 ranked duelists for September will each receive a character statue maker. The top 3 duelists were:
  1. Robin-Ur-Hood
  2. Sirkah
  3. Liu Kang

Coming Soon:

fallen29

Sorceror
i heard all 3 of u cheated... my source being gms....
plus the night the duel ranks got frozen didnt u lose to robin like 10 times?

sanchen

Knight
i heard all 3 of u cheated... my source being gms....
plus the night the duel ranks got frozen didnt u lose to robin like 10 times?
LOL. I don't cheat sorry. And I don't ever remember the duel rank being frozen so prolly not.
He has beat me before but I have beat him as well this isn't a pissing contest this is a matter of him rank farming.

fallen29

Sorceror
LOL. I don't cheat sorry. And I don't ever remember the duel rank being frozen so prolly not.
He has beat me before but I have beat him as well this isn't a pissing contest this is a matter of him rank farming.
if u heard what i said no matter u thinking u dont cheat or not gms said all 3 of u cheated so take it as u will u only got 5 mill out of it so dont gripe abotu it

sanchen

Knight
Are you confused right now man? I'm not on the top 3. I quit dueling when I found out that there were nothing but cheaters on the top list of people who claim to be the best.

Hydrofiend

Knight
Nice, hopefully the events and rewards part of aquariums is in, rewards are tiki statue, fish bone house deco, etc.

mehz

Sorceror
Is the halloween event going to take place on halloween or over the weekend..? Would be kindve lame to be held over the weekend =/