UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates Next Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: Updates Next Weekend

Nice work man. Also toss in a suggestion for Blessed or newbie Keyrings. This would make my day !!!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

WaRgAzM;1834369 said:
Nice work man. Also toss in a suggestion for Blessed or newbie Keyrings. This would make my day !!!

I definately support this.

matiuo

Sorceror

I also whant to have more room in stable for my pets as a veteran :D thx (that was a suggestion)

So all the rewards for being a veteran are the same for being here 1 year as 5 years? So what about people that have been here for 5+ years? Basically all the same or what?

TheRemedy

Sorceror

It would be great to have some sort of visual option, title, clothing option, TRAMMIE MASK, etc.

Sounds cool. Too bad I lost my accounts and now don't even got ethys. All those reward iteams were pretty much meaningless. I never collected the awards I had due.

R_onnie

Wanderer

I just want to thank staff for this, also I have thought for a long time their needs to be a newbie land, or young player status.

It's always sad seeing newbs pked at the GY training their melee skills. I always give them mounts and maybe like 5k gold.

Drakilis

Wanderer

Cool! Looking forward to the updates, thanks guys for taking the time to do this for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.