UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

update your desktop pic

glyph1c

Sorceror
Re: update your desktop pic

lol, that is a beast of a picture either way, love the pheasant getting splatted on the grill :D

Squire

Desktop-

Mara

Knight

Although I am a fan of natural beauties, skyfal still has my vote on this one.

Mara

Knight

I think this will be my new desktop picture for a while. Apparently it is on posters so it is pretty common, but it's new to me. I like it.

Attachments

• DesktopPicture.jpg
    DesktopPicture.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 47

character

Wanderer

Mara;2124305 said:
I think this will be my new desktop picture for a while. Apparently it is on posters so it is pretty common, but it's new to me. I like it.

yeah i know alot of people with that poster but it is a good view :)

Mara

Knight

DragonSlayer69r;2128794 said:
Is it just me or does the brick milf and the ginger have a bigger booty then the black chick?

Yes, I think you're right. I keep changing my mind as to which lady's backside I like best. I like the black chicks skin a lot, it goes so well with the cover design, but looking closer I think they used chocolate colored body paint to even it out. You shouldn't have to ever make this kind of a choice.

Mara;2128830 said:
Yes, I think you're right. I keep changing my mind as to which lady's backside I like best. I like the black chicks skin a lot, it goes so well with the cover design, but looking closer I think they used chocolate colored body paint to even it out. You shouldn't have to ever make this kind of a choice.

White shows up best on black.

I love black girls.

Mara

Knight

I like how they all look like real women with a bit of curvyness to them. Was a great idea for a poster and picture, whoever came up with it. Skyfal still has my vote though, I look at his desktop picture every now and again, maybe a little too often.

Mara

Knight

The shoes remind me of Salvadore Dali's paintings. I liked his stuff a lot. Was very unique for the time, although a lot of people have emulated his work since then.

A lot of the work of the great masters in art is unbelievably well done. I can only imagine what they could do with today's technology to work with.