UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update on Tuesday

dimitrii

Wanderer
Reduce them, thats ok, but to remove them all togheter? That means you reach a point where you cant get greaters anymore.

If they wanted them to be more valuable remove them and require 20 lessers for a greater, but removing them removes any reason whatsoever to ever go back to tokuno, except maybe tame animals and steal stuff.

psz

Administrator
Here's the update:

All players will recieve curly fries.

(Actually, it's mostly code updates to make saves and loads *A LOT* faster... Demise saves at 19 seconds on my machine with it, compared to 40 seconds with the current code. It's *VERY* optimised code)

psz said:
Here's the update:

All players will recieve curly fries.

(Actually, it's mostly code updates to make saves and loads *A LOT* faster... Demise saves at 19 seconds on my machine with it, compared to 40 seconds with the current code. It's *VERY* optimised code)

Thanks for that m8 :)

zardd

Sorceror
There has been NO confirmation that ToT drops will or will not be removed yet well.. publicly anyway..
Till then im treating em as i always do..

*jumps for joy*
I love fries!! I got my fries early :p

dimitrii

Wanderer
Seraph said:
cant say i wasnt hoping for ml and se stuff.

Aye i dont mind save times right now they are actually so so right now ( ive been to shards with 25-40 second saves ). But nevertheless welcome updates, lets hope we get ML and SE stuff as an xmas present at least :D

dapper

Wanderer
Deal

Volodya said:
Reduce them, thats ok, but to remove them all togheter? That means you reach a point where you cant get greaters anymore.

If they wanted them to be more valuable remove them and require 20 lessers for a greater, but removing them removes any reason whatsoever to ever go back to tokuno, except maybe tame animals and steal stuff.

perfect...............DEAL.......... thats all my says :D

pbguy434

Knight
Volodya said:
Complain to OSI. I really don't care.

I would be perfectly fine if tots ended now.

[Drakull]

Knight
If they decide to do as OSI, stopping the spawn of treasures of tokuno in tokuno and just allowing to trade existing ones at the minister of trades, well, guys, that's what it will happen. Stop complaining about something that:
1) You don't even know if it will happen.
2) No matter how much you whine, it's not based on what you want but on what the admins decide.

In a way I'm hoping that the Bushido and Ninjitsu spells get into action... on the other hand I'll miss being the only samurai (and now that I've two other ninjas in the shard, one of the oldest gm ninjas :p ). But it will be nice having more anyways. Ninjitsu can be a really fun skill to use. :)

It will be really nice if the admins posted a description of what kind of changes have been introduced after the upgrade is done, so we can also test if everything works fine.
:D

[Drakull]

Knight
Bardic said:
most of the tot are useless, they cannot sell much money, and even money are useless now
Well... the kasa of the kai-jin is a really nice addition for resists and spell damage increase. Also the caparece and the tome of knowledge make life easier for mages and mage/necros by lowering the amount of mana needed to cast. (30% is a really nice addition when casting high level spells like ev's... casting a 40 mana spell using just 28 mana... really helps ).
Also the gloves of the sun are a really nice lrc piece plus the pigments are just cool :)