UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update on Tuesday

pbguy434

Knight
Bardic said:
hm.... in this case, ppl who want to get tot need to get it fast, or when Tuesday come, u won't get any more tot....
Umm. I highly doubt that. The Chest of Heirlooms is not even coded yet. I believe that they would wait.

Pbguy434 said:
Umm. I highly doubt that. The Chest of Heirlooms is not even coded yet. I believe that they would wait.

hm...then will that be the 2 new skill (SE skill) or the new pet and monster in ML which they can made it spawn as OSI,,,,,

Bardic said:
hm...then will that be the 2 new skill (SE skill) or the new pet and monster in ML which they can made it spawn as OSI,,,,,

Stop asking ppl about the update content or guessing like a child. What's new in the update will be decided by the dev, thats it.

Blue Ice

Wanderer
thats cool, i bet those SE skills gonna be in :) , they said they wont work on ML till they finish all of SE right? i think

dimitrii

Wanderer
Right but they already announced SE is all done, plus we already have 2 new dungeons in so we might get a third or some creatures or something.

*enjoys being a child* :D

Bardic said:
hm.... in this case, ppl who want to get tot need to get it fast, or when Tuesday come, u won't get any more tot....

Are you saying that no one will be able to get TOT's anymore ever? Why would TOT's be taken out of the game?

pbguy434

Knight
Lord Apollo said:
hmm thats retarded that they took the tot's out, i thought they were part of the expansion and not just a limited time only thing.. . .
Well they did it. And it made perfect sense in my mind. They would be just as worthless as gold if they didn't stop the production.

Pbguy434 said:
Well they did it. And it made perfect sense in my mind. They would be just as worthless as gold if they didn't stop the production.

even more wothless, gold still can buy item form npc, but tot cannot buy item form npc