UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers : Revelation?

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Re: UOGamers : Revelations?

KrayzieBone;2111839 said:
Magic Carpets? What the hell is that all about?

Ive seen this years ago, its basically a floating boat, moves like a boat would in water =o

Fez_;2111859 said:
Sounds really awesome

what will the skill gain be like?

After a bit of research, and all of which may just be rumor and speculation; it seems you'll go from 0 - 90 pretty quickly so you can get out there in the world and involved, while having a high enough level of skill to have fun, and then 90 - 100 will be a long slow road; so when you make it to the end, you have something to be proud of.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Cynical Machine 2.0;2111863 said:
After a bit of research, and all of which may just be rumor and speculation; it seems you'll go from 0 - 90 pretty quickly so you can get out there in the world and involved, while having a high enough level of skill to have fun, and then 90 - 100 will be a long slow road; so when you make it to the end, you have something to be proud of.

I'm glad you said it.

Thats an insanely good idea. Bring back the little things that made UO fun. Not many people had 7x GMS on the OSI servers.

All the haters, they couldn't make a successful shard if their life depended on it. Which is the reason their on someone elses successful shard, and not their own. Making little things on a map is one thing, constructing an enviroment thats fun and competitive for players is another, entirely.

Especially, considering the majority of information they've probably picked up over the years are just afterthoughts from the RUNUO staff.

ramble ramble ramble im at work and pissed

WillyDaSquid;2111869 said:
Thats an insanely good idea. Bring back the little things that made UO fun. Not many people had 7x GMS on the OSI servers.

I remember my first couple days on UO, I saw some guy with "Grandmaster scholar" on his paper doll, I asked my friend what that meant, and he replied "it means he's a badass..."

lol @ GM eval = badass

But back in the day, it really did!

Re: UOGamers : Revelation?

Glad to see them work on a whole new and unproven thing instead of making positive improvements on something that already works...

jorn

Sorceror

Sounds awesome.

My participation depends on what they mean by "stylized t2a pvp"

If it's a hally whack tab fest, count me OUT.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

supertrammie;2111880 said:
Glad to see them work on a whole new and unproven thing instead of making positive improvements on something that already works...

Its working and alive. But, you have to disregard the fact that Hybrids been losing population (anually) for the last 4 years. Has anyone here experienced any type of PvP other than the last year of Hybrid? Theres a better way,..

Don't shoot down the guys for trying something new and original, thats how all great things start.

jorn;2111883 said:
Sounds awesome.

That could make or break that shard, you're right.

WillyDaSquid;2111884 said:
Its working and alive. But, you have to disregard the fact that Hybrids been losing population (anually) for the last 4 years. Has anyone here experienced any type of PvP other than the last year of Hybrid? Theres a better way,..

Don't shoot down the guys for trying something new and original, thats how all great things start.

I understand the thought of creating something new and exciting to bring back the "glory" of free shards.

You have to admit though, they could probably bring Hybrid back into that glory if they put in 1/10th the effort they've used on creating an entirely new shard into making Hybrid better.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

jorn;2111883 said:
Sounds awesome.

UT ROH

luftwaffe;2111776 said:
i heard it would have over 2000 people the first day
Uhhhh... How/why would it have 2000 people its first day?

Hybrid is likely one of the most popular servers, and when barely break 1000 clients, let alone unique people.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

i cant imagine the figures will be close to hybrid soon after its creation.. itll def have to earn it..

but shit it would be cool if it was something everyone liked

to be worth playing over hybrid it needs to serve a population - imo

sanchen

Knight

Vicktor Vauhn;2111997 said:

Hybrid is likely one of the most popular servers, and when barely break 1000 clients, let alone unique people.

Wont happen.

supertrammie;2111880 said:
You're retarded the Era, map, everything, do you know how many people would be pissed if they redid hybrid map pvp style and everything? Say that about divinity and demise, Be mad they didnt turn hybrid into those shards, this is from a different era of UO.
jorn;2111883 said:
Sounds awesome.

Hard to tell but you can believe mages will be balanced aswell.

supertrammie;2111896 said:
I understand the thought of creating something new and exciting to bring back the "glory" of free shards.

You have to admit though, they could probably bring Hybrid back into that glory if they put in 1/10th the effort they've used on creating an entirely new shard into making Hybrid better.

What more do you want on hybrid? lol.

INDK;2111981 said:
And the divinity forums are?

shut the fuck up for once dany mortal.

Actually yes seeings how the players ruined divinity with their suggestions this is basically a rewritten divinity 3.0

Theres other T2A server so when Ryan releases a RUNUO t2a server instead of some guy in his moms basement running it off a 98 dell you can believe people will flock.

WillyDaSquid;2112004 said:
i cant imagine the figures will be close to hybrid soon after its creation.. itll def have to earn it..

but shit it would be cool if it was something everyone liked

to be worth playing over hybrid it needs to serve a population - imo
He said there was 500 beta applications about 5 hours ago, the beta was up less then a day..

sanchen;2112016 said:
Wont happen.

You whine alot.

Fez_

Knight

crazy stuff happens when craps new

when the 1st star-bucks was opened in Tokyo it was queing out the door for two solid days

now they have like 15 customers an hour

same effect

herakles

Sorceror

How do I sign up for this?

Nvm it's full. Wish I caught this earlier. 500 people already and you know there going for pvp.