UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers : Revelation?

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Re: UOGamers : Revelations?

Custom servers dont work unless the world building is above average, and its a custom server... you just cant do that :p lol

Worlds way too small

UOG Hybrid ftw

I like the small map, and I got really excited when I saw no recalling - but it's only in dungeons. I think this defeats the purpose of the small map, which looks like it's been built in a way to promote realm PvP. If they can get rid of recalling and gating all together, I would definitely give it a try.

andrewUO6529;2111799 said:
Custom servers dont work unless the world building is above average, and its a custom server... you just cant do that :p lol

Worlds way too small

UOG Hybrid ftw

your right man those runuo team guys SUCK ass at everything uo related they couldnt build a server to save their lives....

[/sarcasm]

sanchen

Knight

Seeing as how there is only 2 account per ip and I live with someone who plays UO I wont be playing this because I want more than one account.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

uhhhhhhh if anyone has the experience to make it work.. its those guys

seeing their past history and all

they've only dominated the freeshard scene for the last.... how long again?

i will most def. be playing on this shard and ive already applied to beta :p

2 accounts per ip is one way to make sure the economy doesn't turn out like hybrids

WillyDaSquid;2111820 said:
uhhhhhhh if anyone has the experience to make it work.. its those guys

seeing their past history and all

they've only dominated the freeshard scene for the last.... how long again?

i will most def. be playing on this shard and ive already applied to beta :p

2 accounts per ip is one way to make sure the economy doesn't turn out like hybrids

you know, it started out rough but we seem to agree on everything now lol

nicchren

Sorceror

Maybe there will be something offered in the donation store to gain more accts
pay 5-10$ get 4 accts?

Kavu

Traveler

sanchen;2111810 said:
Seeing as how there is only 2 account per ip and I live with someone who plays UO I wont be playing this because I want more than one account.

Cry.
One account means more players interaction, you want a weapon made by a blacksmith? Get a hold of a blacksmith and pay him to make you stuff. Which imo is awesome, cant wait for the shard.

sanchen

Knight

Kavu;2111835 said:
Cry.
One account means more players interaction, you want a weapon made by a blacksmith? Get a hold of a blacksmith and pay him to make you stuff. Which imo is awesome, cant wait for the shard.

No thanks kid.