UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers: Hybrid Cartoon Contest!!!!!

beelzebub

Knight
UOGamers: Hybrid Cartoon Contest!!!!!

Inspired by this man's epic skills: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/general-discussion/43668-moyvins-uo-comic-now-techni-color.html

I Am holding a cartoon drawing contest. This will go for 7 days (starting today, ending the 15th)

Make a funny *ORIGINAL* cartoon regarding UO and/or something on Hybrid! Winner will receive a 5 charge pet summoning ball (worth roughly 1.2 mil) and 500k cash (possibly more if people want to donate to the prize) This doesnt have to be a moving cartoon, i guess i should have called it a COMIC contest... but it CAN be animated if so you want to make it.

What you will be judged on:

First and foremost, Originality. Dont go stealing ideas from other people, or posting something you've posted a billion times before (amishned :p). This will be the highest priority for my judging, the originality of the content.

Second: Comedy. I want to see funny comics that are relatable to UO, and Hybrid. (Of course, it doesnt need to be STRICTLY hybrid related, but that will definately be something that will aid in the end score)

Third: Artistic style. This doesnt mean you have to draw some EPIC cartoon that looks fluent and perfect. This means i will be studying your image as art. so try to make it creative and neat. You can still make a stick figure artistic, if you do it right.

Finally: Creativity. Have fun with it. think outside the box and make it cool. :)

I Hope people actually enter this, as i think it will be fun and things like this bring the community together.
I dont care if it's vulgar, lewd, rude or crude. just have fun with it and who knows, maybe you will win!!!

One entry per person please. Second entries will not be taken into consideration. this includes editing your post to change your original entry. I will be watching this thread ;)

You can make your cartoon however you want. Paint, Photoshop, Hand drawn, w/e. Have fun with it and be creative

HAVE FUN AND LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!

(Btw, if anyone feels like donating something to the prize pool plz AIM me at InsayNNyasnI)

kdivers

Knight
Re: UOGamers: Hybrid Cartoon Contest!!!!!

VOILA!

And that's a legit picture of wkstrm also :-P Isn't he handsome?

Tribal

Lord

kdivers;1802245 said:

VOILA!

And that's a legit picture of wkstrm also :-P Isn't he handsome?
what a swed <3

aight lets give this a go

kdivers

Knight

Heres a comic thingy of my PVPing...

pretty accurate, actually

Attachments

• UO.JPG
    UO.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 588

kdivers

Knight

i agree...

AND OZZY, WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU ON ANYMORE? YOU HAVE A LIFE NOW?

also, new pic

Attachments

• shoop drag.jpg
    shoop drag.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 562

wkstrm

Lord

Need I say more? Kevin should have props for better looking sideburns though :D

(facebook reference)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Based on a true story!

Please admire my leet pimpin MS paint skills

Lawl... you rock Shino ;) <3

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member

My initial comic was about Tribal... then this happened.