UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Habitat for Humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyky

Wanderer
Re: UOGamers Habitat for Humanity

cool deal.. i'm gunna start playing on here and see how it is. I'm trying to find a new player guide, cheat sheet, or something. I think my new years resolution was to leave defiance. I'm tired of the poor ping and europeans. I should have been playing on uog this whole time but I like buying/selling with $$ and I heard you guys don't do that.

Winged

Wanderer

Already want to learn about exploits and cheats? *ponders on what type of player hybrid is currently attracting* *wonders if it has anything to do with recently being client crashed twice at an idoc*

Outstanding ... as one who has endure the first three months to finally buy a house - I appreciate the value of what you are doing. Who knows, maybe one day I will be in a position to do the same.
Hats off.

Arcy

Wanderer

One month too late :( Two weeks ago I would have gladly taken your offer, but I am already a house owner by now.

But a great idea and I do fully support this. Kudos to you.

bobgeldof

Wanderer

I'm actually new to the server just leveling my mage now.

Played a while back actually on an old account.
Which i had a place etc but i had to quit due to family reasons.
But i'm back now and any help would be so great.
Obviously i'd not want to just take things from you, i'd like to be able to pay back in time.
Just that trying to GM a mage right now with faction prices was pretty tough everytime i'd go farm a PK would take my regs, Ha! but that's the fun of it i guess.
Something to do is get back to your body and try again.

Anyway, it's real nice of you to help the Hybrid population.
Good luck and have a nice day ya'll.

-Treason

Arkail

Wanderer

Played here a few months, was/am a thief named Felon..ranger named Arkail. Had to stop playing a bit and my house fell, meh. I don't want a hand-out, but I will pay for a small house if the price isn't to steep. [email protected] or 93846997 is my ICQ.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Arkail;1693410 said:
Played here a few months, was/am a thief named Felon..ranger named Arkail. Had to stop playing a bit and my house fell, meh. I don't want a hand-out, but I will pay for a small house if the price isn't to steep. [email protected] or 93846997 is my ICQ.

i think you're missing the point; I don't keep a surplus stock of 7x7s, you find a house, let me know, setup the transaction and alert me when the seller is ready. I meet you, i buy the house & transfer to you.

Arkail

Wanderer

Must have misunderstood you, sorry. Figured maybe you might have known where one was. Reading comprehension ftw? Found one though :)

jibah

Wanderer

Hur would not be disappointed, you are missing the point

Rambone doesn't like killing newbies, so he is supplying them with houses so they can bloom into at least normal/average players, which is under his " acceptable to pk " list.

Hur is impressed with his logic tbh

Reaves

Wanderer

You still offering this?

I've finally got my characters to a decent spot and now I need some storage for all the crap im farming

(sometimes it sucks being a pack rat)

its all about redistribution of wealth in uo. by him supplying some new players with a good start they are more likely to stick around and inturn continue farming and whatever else they do. as long as these players stay they provide a resource to everyone whether it is directly affecting you or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.