UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO MOney Tree cant Find me????

Re: UO MOney Tree cant Find me????

Poker is an econemy dump. Dont believe anyone lol. I've lost 3 mill in poker.

Best bet for money-

IDOC-
PVE with Taming Bonded Pets
Selling rare, magic items, GM crafts - Bolas, Barding Deeds, Stone, Plants, ext.
Scamming- I dont do this shit but I could say I seen people make money.... fuckers
Begging- Yes, I have a special character for this... 200k made. Dont ask me how long it took :)

Adventuring- Helping newbs visiting random people you run into. You never know just wtf they are getting rid of or how kind there hospitality will extend. It's always great making new friends this way, be weary of assholes though.

And my all time Favorite, Thievery.
Stealing things from peoples pouches is a fair trade. Just consider me as an English robber. It's an accepted trade, and I do it honorably.

DFRIT07

Sorceror

Yeah a thief would have to be my fav, even tho mine doesnt work.. i have a gm thief but i cant seem to get him old enough to join vandorens guild, exactly how long does this take?
i used to play from 98 to 2001, i was the man back in the day with 7x archer thief on lake super.... id go to bone mages in deciet ( was popular back in that day) see som1 usin a badass bow and get them to night sight me and bam steal it when it disarms and use it to kill them afterwards.. haha so no doubt thief has been my fav especially when u were the one that had the prepatch 1 hitter heavy xbow

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

run simple scams on people...its legal aslong as it doesnt involve the exploit of a bug.