UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO:Demise - The Great Identity Crisis

Baterman

Wanderer
Re: Do the UO:Demise Staff PvP?

ParagonDancer;407058 said:
What about Independant Ryan? Similar to Independant George.

I wish I wasnt the only one that caught that one Eby :(. Just makes me feel like I am an old timer in Demise...

[Drakull]

Knight

Ferris;406752 said:
Meh, where's the fun in that.
Well... the fun on spawning the brsk's can be after that: mass wipe due an "accidental" spawn of brsk's... ;) (ask PsZ and you will see how happy the idea makes him). :)

[Drakull]

Knight

All that really matters is:

Code:
   //Confirm: Monsters and pets cannot be disturbed.
   if ( !Caster.Player )
    return;

About the fizzle vs not fizzle
Code:
if( !firstCircle && !Core.AOS && this is MagerySpell &&  ((MagerySpell)this).Circle == SpellCircle.First )
     return;
Meaning that the first circle non-fizzling is a pre-AOS feature.( I can put the code here, but easy if I resume ) After AOS you can get disturbed, excepting the wands, that are can't be disturbed.
Clear that way?

Aeolus

Sorceror

Drakull-demise;409028 said:
All that really matters is:

Code:
   //Confirm: Monsters and pets cannot be disturbed.
   if ( !Caster.Player )
    return;
About the fizzle vs not fizzle
Code:
if( !firstCircle && !Core.AOS && this is MagerySpell &&  ((MagerySpell)this).Circle == SpellCircle.First )
     return;
Meaning that the first circle non-fizzling is a pre-AOS feature.( I can put the code here, but easy if I resume ) After AOS you can get disturbed, excepting the wands, that are can't be disturbed.
Clear that way?
That pretty much confirms what I'd suspected- that pre-AOS first circle spells couldn't be disturbed. I was pretty sure I didn't just make that up. Thanks for the definitive answer.

Xandro

Wanderer
Re: UO:Demise - The Great Identity Crisis

I love to watch threads like these go totally off topic because someone says something about PVP and then everyone starts to argue about who's better and who knows more... :p

It's quite amusing to me.

pbguy434

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;410541 said:
Lol I just noticed the thread getting renamed
I was expecting a surprise 12 page thread of bashing Demise for not having ML content and was completely read to tear some people's faces apart verbally via the internets. Then I saw who made the thread and knew that such a man would never do such a thing.

Basically.

pbguy434;410553 said:
I was expecting a surprise 12 page thread of bashing Demise for not having ML content and was completely read to tear some people's faces apart verbally via the internets. Then I saw who made the thread and knew that such a man would never do such a thing.

Basically.

You claim to care for me, but I Never see you in game anymore.. maybe you just lied like every other woman I've ever come across in life? :confused:

psz

Administrator

Nice sig... Reminds me of a ban-evader...