UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Client Will Not Load - map0LegacyMUL.uop???

Bardolph

Squire
I logged in for the first time in a long time and the game said I need to patch the client or something. I went to the UO folder and ran UOPatch.exe as an administrator (I have Windows Vista). Now when I try to run UO I receive the following error:

"Failed to open 'map0LegacyMUL.uop' from HD using a maximum install. Either this file is not readable, your system needs to be rebooted, or the file does not exist and you either need to reinstall or switch to a non-maximum install."

I rebooted my machine and get the same error. Please help?!?!?!

Bardolph

Squire
Never mind. Found a possible fix. Go into UO folder and run UO.exe. Currently doing another 444MB patch. Hopefully this works. Sorry for the inconvenience.

In the AssistUO/Razor Launcher, make sure "Client Options" and "Ultima Online" are both browsing to the same folder. I had the same error message and this fixed it.