UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Client Issues

For whatever reason I've got a few client issues since rejoining Hybrid. First, for whatever reason UO has no sound. My second issue is that I have client issues, specifically with the buildings in Magencia, where I can't see the buildings.

I've reinstalled UO and Razor and patched UO up to the suggested patch 7.0.16.3. None of this has helped. Is there a setting on Razor that I might have messed up in regards to the sound?

Other info I'm running UO on Vista and like I said, I connect using Razor.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Do you need more info? Appreciate any help thrown my way. Thanks.

Well that explains Magencia... lol and yes vista does suck. Gotta move over to Windows 7 if my machine can handle it.

Any ideas on the sound issue? It was working before but randomly stopped working while in game and hasn't worked since despite uninstalling and re-installing.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Try checking your sound mixer: click the sound icon in the system tray and click "Mixer" while UO is running, and make sure UO is not muted in that list.

If it's not that, have you checked your UO settings?