UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

unplayable lag

jj28013

Wanderer
I have been experiencing such bad lag that i cant even play really.

Only thing that rings a bell is when i man handled my computer recently...

But everything else but UO seems to be fine...

I just lag like a mfer now..

cant even pvp

any advice is appreciatedd

I'm ok for a while then all of a sudden insanely high ping spikes :( i ping 45 nonstop then all of a sudden 450-650. not my shit its all uogamers. nothing wrong my my pc and i havnt changed any settings so i know its uogamers.

Ohio

Sorceror
Its the server. When it was in cinnci i would stay at a steady ping of 45-30. Now that they moved it to washington i go from 45-75-90-100-400-57723. I rarely stay at one ping it jumps all over everytime i play

Countessa

Knight
sigh

it's not the server or everyone would have the same problem. The server doesnt discriminate.
If you are not having problems with other connections it is probably the path you take to the server.
Administration has no control over that.

jj28013

Wanderer
k lag free, made no changes to anything... duno what the heck is wrong, maybe somnething wrong with my internet then.. thank for replies