UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Underground Rapstars!

Underground Rapstars!

taking a poll to see who listens to underground hip-hop (weathermen, uncle howie, jedi mind tricks). Post some sh*t you guys listen to, i'm interested to see what else you guys are into.

these threads are getting anoying.. no one gives a crap about your "underground rap"
"omg! they never released this as an album, so its uber leet underground!!1!!!"

Jumpsteady

Wanderer
Here's a couple

Bedlam (good songs, SAGINAW, AMKR, Blood Red, Voices, Nuclear Summer)
www.hellridez.com

Defekt (Tomorrow, Would they even notice?, Death Wish)
www.deviantrecords.com

Royce Da 5'9" (Malcolm X, Hip Hop, Something's wrong with him)
www.kochentertainment.com

Ice Pick Willie (Paralyzed), Sycksyde (Kreepin' out tha Kasket)
www.3se.net

Project Deadman (Bodybags, Corporate Lies, Bitches ain't shit)
www.projectdeadman.com

There's a bunch more I like, but this is off the top of my head. You can never go wrong with Esham. But he's really not too undergroud :/

Nick-hybrid

Wanderer
necro
ill bill
gore
non phixion
aesop
sage francis
sole
buck 65
jedi
dose1
jel
binary star
7l&esoteric
cannibal ox
murs
mr. lif
etc etc etc

first off spriggan, choke on a nutsack. second off all nick and jumpsteady got the right idea. nick i'd recommend listening to weathermen, it is(was) a hip-hop supergroup comprised of copywrite 78, yak ballz, cage, high & mighty, tame one. they released a sick mixtape called the conspiracy that's got hot rhymes over popular beats (missy elliot, 50 cent, biggy, and other shit) keep hip hop alive. and SPRIGGAN, CHOKE ON A DICK

Tor

Wanderer
Fuckers starting the flames, do that shit again and find yourself with a ban.
(yes, thats ESPECIALLY you demented)

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Spriggan said:
these threads are getting anoying.. no one gives a crap about your "underground rap"
"omg! they never released this as an album, so its uber leet underground!!1!!!"

Sprig... there really are those that enjoy this stuff. Whats worse... starting a thread about a topic that you think no one likes... or posting a flame on it.

Work with me.

-_-

Daz

Wanderer
Its all about the Westcoast Underground rap.

Mac Dre
Killa Tay
Luni Coleone
C-bo
Spice 1
Brotha Lynch hung

etc etc etc etc to many to list but the westcoast got it goin on. Holla Back!

And ill give a shut the fuck up to Sprigan...Sorry were not all computer nerds and sit around listining to fuckng Billy Idol all day like u.

that wasnt uber leet talk... i think uber leet talk goes somthing like this "0MFG! Und3rgr0und R4p 1s 7H3 Sh1zzl3"

but whatever.... mabey i am a nerd....