UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unattended Resource Gathering

To my knowledge it is illegal to unattend resource gather, I have been to many Idocs where it seems as people are unattended running razor or AUO macros to walk forward and have agents such as scavenger running, Last night at malas idoc was interesting seeing how many people stayed logged in after house fell and didnt move from one spot... and were still there this morning.

What are the rules on this type of behavior?

underthought

Sorceror
From my understanding its a jailable offence to stand next to an idoc unattended . Ive had GM's appear next to me on occasions to see if I'm there or not.

Uomvp

Knight
I still don't understand that rule though. It's not exactly resources gathering to grab someone's stuff in boxes and chests when there house falls. I understand the cotton, regs and other stuff but at idocs I just don't understand.

its illegal to itch your stuff unattended if you may have a chance of it still being under your fingernails when you come back, much less arties raining from the sky.

im the biggest god damn rule breaker in the game if itching your junk afk is illegal. fuck the police!