UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unable to register. Why?

Whenever I log in, the game asks me to register. I have tried this at least 20 times with 5 different email-accounts but I never get an email from Hybrid. Why?

Nice, no answer here! And geuess what, I paged ingame with 2 different accounts a few times but no GM online. Isn't there any staff on this forum or ingame anymore? I never experienced such carelessness in all my years playing free shards. Do you really expect people to donate on a shard that doesn't care about it's players needs? Why would any new player like to play here, when you can't even build a house because you are unable to register your account?

my friend has the same problem, he just started playing and he cant buy a house because he cant register, and yes he checked the spam folder, i also had a similar problem, asking to reset my password and never received the email so i just gave up on that. but him not being able to register is more of a problem cuz like i said he cant own a house until he gets to register

Silly Santa

Sorceror
This is because the mail servers are messed up, and have been for a while. For example - Optimum Online - if you try to register your account with it, the email ends up in (i believe) runuo's mail server and is recognized as junk mail - and because of that reason alone - the email will never be sent to the email to the recipient - you

The only way around this is if you use a different type of an email account - say hotmail, which is free