UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Um...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken-hybrid

Wanderer
I encourage anybody who uses psuedo-English on any internet forum to try use the English language properly. It makes your posts that much easier to read, and you'll find more people will read your posts when you aren't omitting proper punctuation and spelling from them.

Galgum

Page
Ken said:
I encourage anybody who uses psuedo-English on any internet forum to try use the English language properly. It makes your posts that much easier to read, and you'll find more people will read your posts when you aren't omitting proper punctuation and spelling from them.

I second that, even though I am very notorious for the long run-on sentence =)

fonis

Knight
ya seeriusley WTF guyz!1 l0l postign lik a idiots iz stoopid l0l

omg i shure pwnd all j00!1! l0l0l!ELEVEN!1

Galgum

Page
fonis said:
ya seeriusley WTF guyz!1 l0l postign lik a idiots iz stoopid l0l

omg i shure pwnd all j00!1! l0l0l!ELEVEN!1

I bet you put more thought into that whole fake-sentence then any of the l337-typists do when they write the atrocities they call sentences. God knows I have to try when I want to type terribly like that.

cuz j00 suxxorz

Galgum

Page
Yes, this one is still my favorite, Fonis got banned from the d2 forums for this one:

fonis: shit like, "om gtwf u doin u shud mxa hs n fant lolll"

Basically flaming some idiot that thought he knew everything about pallys :p

Status
Not open for further replies.