UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ultimate Fishing Guide... because there are no others...

Quoth

Wanderer
Re: Ultimate Fishing Guide... because there are no others...

Fishing is good.

Attachments

• Fishing.jpg
    Fishing.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 142

Esqarrouth;531411 said:
zzzzzzz
what good is fishing really?

dont make me smack you :D treasure chests and battles on the churning sea against giant fire breathing monsters duh lol

yyun006

Wanderer

sorry for sounding like noob.. but how to put text into a razor macro? it seems I only can record but can't just copy and paste macro

Muggz

Sorceror

When you have Razor running just create a new macro. Then close razor, go into the razor directory and then into the macro directory. Open the macro you made for fishing then copy and paste the text in. Save close and run razor again.

Uroburos

Sorceror

Hi, I need a little help for my fisher/t-hunter template, i was thinking for something like this:

Cartography - 100
Lockpicking - 100
Fishing - 100
Magery - 100
Taming - 100
Animal lore - 100
Veterinary - 100

Is this template good for solo fishing (leviatans too), or to change the tamer skills with other?
What distribution of the stats is recommended?

Oaks

Knight

More then sufficient, magery skill on its own can deal with sea serpents, water elementals, etc. You could also raise taming/lore towards 120 and go for total annihilation and use a greater dragon, levi's and whatever else it spawns with are no match for them. Don't know about t-map spawns though as I never do them.

I'd go for max strength (125), low dex (10 or so, it is not needed), rest in int.

By the way, you can also fish up white pearls nowadays which are profitable to sell or to keep for future crafting changes.

Uroburos

Sorceror

Thank you,

it seems my template is ready, just need to find two PS for taming and lore.

Any idea what is the current price of the white pearls?

Oaks

Knight

Best not to put down a price tag on that ;)

I've been fishing in fel a lot the past few days and only managed about 8 or so pearls, so they are not easy to obtain. Been putting them on my vendor lately to see what players are willing to pay and at 10k per they sell well.