UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UDICraft Server

psz

Administrator
Also, the client-side only mods (Dynamic Lights and the HUD ones) are totally optional. Dynamic Lights can REALLY drag an older system down.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Logged on successfully, managed to play a bit.

I had some lag, although it was annoying, it was still playable.

I've hid in a hole for now :D

psz

Administrator
Lemme know how the caves "feel".... Previous map had almost no caves, so in'm tweaking it as I go

psz

Administrator
Update on the 1.7.10 map: Isle of the Avatar is now Darklands (Abyssalcraft).... Couldn't think of any other place where it would fit :-P

psz

Administrator
Another issue: Seems that even though Gravestone mod loads and generates correctly in 1.7.10, it's DESIGNED for 1.7.2, and thus can cause random crashes on 1.7.10.... Ah well, looks like we've missed the Aug 1st goal ;->

MadeInQuebec

I'll have to get back to it, I'll try to explore a fair bit this weekend.

I actually did not realize it was an "UO" map. I have no idea where I spawned but there has seemed to be a huge ditch around kinda like it was meant to have a castle with a drawbridge.

By exploring caves, do you mean what would potentially be dungeons on UO?

Where can I buy a marked runebook :p

psz

Administrator
You start just east of where LB's Castle is (The ditch is the moat).

Just dig down a bit, and lemme know if any random caves you find are too big or too small (They're randomly generated, but I can kind of adjust the size of them)

psz

Administrator
Updated Ruins and Botania and added CraftHeraldry.

(Also have a small farm at spawn now, and a temp inn.... Note: This world will PROBABLY be wiped once Thaumcraft and one or two other mods finally get updated).

Side note: Does anyone know of any good mob packs other than Mo' Creatures? I like the animals in Mo' Creatures, but many of the hostile mobs just don't fit Ultima.

psz

Administrator
Updated the pack again, this time to include Thaumcraft, Artifice and Deadly World.

Pack now has a password (A virtuous idea, no? Especially since some of the modders request it)

http://psz01.sytes.net/minecraft/UDICraftMods.rar

I'm also updating the server to allow the use of these mods (yes, server wipe, but until we can get all the mods working happily, and one or two others are updated that I'm waiting for, I consider this to be a Test Server for the moment)

PM me for the password if you can't figure it out ;->

In the pak, you will see some .bak files in the mods folder: These are client-side only mods. Just remove the .bak to use them.

Last edited:

psz

Administrator
Updated the server to that mod, newest Abyssalcraft, and Bibliocraft.... Got Lost Books to work, so I'm adding the U7 books to the game.

I'll update the mod zip once I'm done

MadeInQuebec

Not sure I can handle that, always had issues running 1.7.10 plus all these mods makes my computer whine like a baby, ain't working out for me.

Guess it's about time I consider a major upgrade.

psz

Administrator
Ok. updated the server and zip to the newest Tinker's Construct and Mantle, and you will now require forge-1.7.10-10.13.1.1217

psz

Administrator
Updated the server. We now have Ars Magica and Mo Creatures. NOTE: You WILL have to wander out a bit to find the new items, as I was unable to retro-gen the world for Ars Magica (After three IRL days it was still going, until it finally locked up), and Mo Creatures doesn't seem to have a "respawn world" option that I could find.

Any newly loaded chunks (IE: Northeast of the desert northeast of Britain, or on the way to Trinsic, etc) will have the new items.
http://psz01.sytes.net:2494/minecraft/UDICraftMods.rar or http://68.42.25.110:2494/Minecraft/UDICraftMods.rar for the latest mod pack. Password is still the same.