UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!U! Untouchables recruiting

Trunks2k

Wanderer
Re: !U! Untouchables recruiting

I finally had my first fight with the untouchables. Their right, we couldn't touch them because they didn't nothing but run for the first 10 mins =\. Me and tempest finally got our chance to fight them when it was 3v2. But they killed me because for whatever reason I figured the red was on our side doh! :rolleyes:

I think it was the first fight they have won on the server because the guys jumped in our vent and started screaming owned but I just laughed. :p

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

Earth_Crisis said:
I finally had my first fight with the untouchables. Their right, we couldn't touch them because they didn't nothing but run for the first 10 mins =\. Me and tempest finally got our chance to fight them when it was 3v2. But they killed me because for whatever reason I figured the red was on our side doh! :rolleyes:

I think it was the first fight they have won on the server because the guys jumped in our vent and started screaming owned but I just laughed. :p

GOOD STORY I ENJOYED READING IT

Earth_Crisis said:

well sir dogshittaco is my cousin irl and we sit next to eachother and play medieval internet games...and heres the story on why he was running around forever....

i made some hash brown patties in the deep frier right? hes like...make me a couple...so im like...ill put them in but u have to take them out....so when they got done, he went to get them. about 10 secs after he left the room i saw u guys run on screen so i swapped chairs and i was like wtf wheres his g-heal macro? so i mashed a few buttons, most of them came out as explosion....but i finally found g-heal....which was "2"...but his explosion was "5"...right? so he uses the same dagger macro that i do (middle mouse button click) so i click that, dagger the exploes, and hold g-heal till he got back...when he got back u guys fought 2v2 for a while...then i decided to show up.

i came in, me and my cousin dropped on you, but the guy that was with us didnt explo...all he did was nox...so it was pretty much 2v2....

The end.

I dedicate this story to dizzee and slopko

p.s. i also dedicate it to irina, trista, and meli mel.

-ape is gay

Naz

Sorceror

You guys are all so fuckin funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAA
Stfu.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Slopko said:
Good to know my guild owns it up while I'm away.

We dont all own it up while you are away though. Hunts and sehkata paraganked me while i was drunk and too late realized i was on a pvp character.

They talked some shit then and rezkilled me. They probably enjoyed a good 2v1 vs someone that just as well could have been afk. They even sucked at the paraganking. Even when i only had one pouch trapped and i blew it when i got stunned.

Then when the odds were 4v2 in our favor they ranranran to a house far far away and hid.

Everyone has paraganked at some stage or ganked of sorts, if you say you never have ganked anyone in your UO career, well sir you are a liar.

Ejin

Wanderer

Pius Valentine said:
Everyone has paraganked at some stage or ganked of sorts, if you say you never have ganked anyone in your UO career, well sir you are a liar.
not I. NEVER...

EVER.

Trunks2k

Wanderer

MrBrightside said:
well sir dogshittaco is my cousin irl and we sit next to eachother and play medieval internet games...and heres the story on why he was running around forever....

i made some hash brown patties in the deep frier right? hes like...make me a couple...so im like...ill put them in but u have to take them out....so when they got done, he went to get them. about 10 secs after he left the room i saw u guys run on screen so i swapped chairs and i was like wtf wheres his g-heal macro? so i mashed a few buttons, most of them came out as explosion....but i finally found g-heal....which was "2"...but his explosion was "5"...right? so he uses the same dagger macro that i do (middle mouse button click) so i click that, dagger the exploes, and hold g-heal till he got back...when he got back u guys fought 2v2 for a while...then i decided to show up.

i came in, me and my cousin dropped on you, but the guy that was with us didnt explo...all he did was nox...so it was pretty much 2v2....

The end.

I dedicate this story to dizzee and slopko

p.s. i also dedicate it to irina, trista, and meli mel.

-ape is gay
Ah k now I understand why you guys did nothing but run for the first 10 mins :D But no biggie, tempest plays maybe once in every 3 months.

Pretty much a 2v2 with a poison throw in there? Lol Thats a big difference.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Pius Valentine said:

Im assuming you are talking to me since i brought up the paraganking. Next time, please quote the post you are replying to. Makes it a lot easier.

Okay, on to the reply now.

Shut up you fag.

Slopko

Wanderer

Dr Zoidberg said:
Im assuming you are talking to me since i brought up the paraganking. Next time, please quote the post you are replying to. Makes it a lot easier.

Okay, on to the reply now.

Shut up you fag.
lol