UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Twist ending" for the movie: The Skeleton Key: *spoiler?*

shader

Sorceror
"Twist ending" for the movie: The Skeleton Key: *spoiler?*

I like to know what the "twist ending" of movies is, but I don't necessarily want to watch the movie. For example, Hide and Seek, never saw it but still wanted to know what the twist ending was. *the dad is the killer, woot*

So I have this question for people who saw Skeleton Key, what was the "twist" ending?

gtunit

Wanderer
Re: "Twist ending" for the movie: The Skeleton Key: *spoiler?*

From my understanding.....

Its a secret where if you sacrafice someone else's life....you live the rest of your life + all the years they originally had left.

It's the story about Two children (a brother and a sister) which practiced satanic rituals with candals and all of this stuff a while ago.

There are four characters...a married man and woman, a "housekeeper" woman, and an attorney guy.

The woman and man live in the house. The man was supposedly up in the attic and was permanetly disabled by these spirits....he can barely move and can hardly talk.

The woman is evil, the old man is good, the housekeeper is good, and in the end, the attorney is evil.

At the end of the movie....the housekeeper is overtaken by the woman and the attorney....transferring the WOMANS SOUL into the HOUSEKEEPERS body. So, the housekeeper is actually inside the old evil womans body....and the evil woman is inside the good housekeepers body. The housekeeper (whom is inside the womans body) is silenced...the same way the old man is disabled (hardly move/talk)

Therefore, from my understanding.... the two children the story is being told about are the evil woman and the old man.....but, the old man was evil once, too....and he took over the ATTORNEYS body...leaving the young attorney trapped inside the old man.

Thus, giving the old man a younger body and an extended life.

The MARRIED woman and man aren't actually married....they are the BROTHER and SISTER whom the story was being told about.

To sum it up....

There isn't a happy ending, because both the evil people end up taking over the bodies of the good people.

If you still don't understand, I am sorry...its a VERY good movie...worth the downlo....I mean the ticket.