UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Treehack?

gtunit

Wanderer
You extract statics0.mul ( I think thats what it is called) from the ZIP file you downloaded off exploiter.

Then, you drag statics0.mul into your Ultima Online 2d (or 3D) directory. It should ask you if you would like to replace the existing statics0.mul with the new statics0.mul. The file size should be the equilivant of 20.9 MB.

Just press yes, and be on your merry way.

Also, make a backup of the original statics0.mul file, just incase you have a problem.

I put it as Computer-Noob as I could, hope it helped.

Who

Wanderer
First, find the file statics0.mul. Now backup that file (rename it or move it to a diff folder). Lastly, unzip the file and put it in your main UO Directory, should be something like: C:\Program Files\Ultima Online 2D.

gtunit

Wanderer
Sam, after you install treehack, you must change the trees in the pic in your sig to STUMPS and be 133t.

Who

Wanderer
I like the trees as well but the stumps are very nice. Can get a little confusing every now and then because the brambles turn into rocks and i rubberband off them. For yew trees its just like 3-4 stumps side by side. If youve noticed you can basically walk "in" a yew tree to an extent.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
i re-did the regular UO, but the lightfix owns, u cant catch me anymore, but i needed to get LJ on my mule so it was a problem :( had to give someone 1k each regs for the file!

aceace

Wanderer
Re: Treehack?

Hello i used to use this back in the day..and i just came back to uo..anyone know where i can get this?...the link listed is not working...thanks in advance

kimjuck

Wanderer
Re: Treehack?

What's this?