UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Treehack?

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
I use it, and if it's illegal and krrios client isn't thats about the most hypocritical thing ever.

Once its unzipped just paste it into your uo folder, it'll ask if you want to overwrite, do it, but you might want to back up the old file in case something goes wrong.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
I've posted screenshots of me using it before, so far no problems so i'm assuming its legal. Krrios client removes house roofs among countless other unfair advantages that gives you much more of an advantage then using the stump hack. The only thing the stump hack does is give you a less cluttered screen so its easier to chase and increase client speed.. my comp sucks so I use it to increase client speed.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Jenova said:
I've posted screenshots of me using it before, so far no problems so i'm assuming its legal. Krrios client removes house roofs among countless other unfair advantages that gives you much more of an advantage then using the stump hack. The only thing the stump hack does is give you a less cluttered screen so its easier to chase and increase client speed.. my comp sucks so I use it to increase client speed.

my inspiration :)

i used it on OSI, i posted screenies with it on the uo forums, know one cares about it

it hardly makes you better, i just like it because it makes a less clattered screen.

snaggle

Sorceror
The one I got from the website made my uo not work anymore I had to uninstall and reinstall uo completely. so be careful when you try it

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Spriggan said:
and i use to hide bags behind trees to transfer them between chars... lol, i dont feel safe anymore....
lmao, me too XD, or i used to go to the butcher place just south from brit bank and hide stuff in there and transfer to other chars :p

And about it being illegal...wtf? how? krrios client takes away the walls of houses and stuff etc, i cant see why it could be illegal.

Elendili!

Knight
hey in orcs on siege perilous, you couldnt be friended or own a house. so you put it in a bag and hide it behind a twree =( , i forgot about my hidee bag once and it dissapeard ;/