UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

tree hack

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
tree hack

anybody know where i can get the files to remove this so i can update my client version... its not on uog addicts anymore... thanks 4 the help

Formater

Knight
Re: tree hack

kilo-hybrid;1686115 said:
anybody know where i can get the files to remove this so i can update my client version... its not on uog addicts anymore... thanks 4 the help

Backup your razor profiles. Uninstall uo and razor, reinstall, patch, start uo and it will patch some more, install razor, put your profiles directory back,launch razor, play uo.

Next time you install a tree hack save your original files. I recommend a usb key. They are amazing. To think I used to use a floppy drive daily.

Labradorite;1686170 said:
Or just make a copy of the files into another folder.
Thats what I always do, regardless the only way to get the files without reinstalling is to find someone with the exact same patch as you and have them send you the files. It would be easier to just reinstall.

Aronelle

Wanderer

or just rename the files and leave them in the same folder.

But in any case, if you didn't have the foresight to back-up/save/copy the original files somehow, you'll need to rinse-and-repeat.