UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trding my two sweet mage rings

Re: Trding my two sweet mage rings

damn, i was at school. oh well. And yes, I do have a second not-so-secret brit house. A bit closer, but I wouldn't offer that one :p.

Grats both of you, paid an arm and a leg though, heh.

Oaks

Knight

Originally Posted by The Mookington
sigh, grips, horselord, sop, 5 ltots, aforementioned bracelet, and 1m.

Oh, fuck it.

And a brit gate house <3. (about 4-5 screens from brit fel gate, prime location if you want to resell to PvPers, or if you ever feel like doing some pvp yourself, i'll post a pic later)

For Both.

I feel like i'm kicking my own ass since i'm bidding on both =/.

As of now Mook has best offer for both.
I'm only up for a bathroom break so i'll be back in an hour or two lol.
umm, If theres nothing for me to review when I wake, then mook will get it.

----------------------------------------

Hold on a minute here; after my 15 mil gold offer you say Mook's offer is the best for both rings and that you will sell them to him if nothing else comes through. You then proceed to take my offer and malafors.

I'd like to know what changed here before I do any trading. Did he back out or something cause this sounds a bit fishy to me.

blehness

Wanderer

blehness;479348 said:
buiu - bows were neat, but to low if it was an offer.

I WANT TO END THIS IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES.
SO IF OAKS AND MALAFORS OFFERS STILL STAND, THEN THEY WIN.

I said this afters Malafors new offer,he added a house just like mooks. Mook was unavailable since he was at school. I was not going to wait all day for him to respond, it would not be fair for me to drag it out and i would look greedy. Malafor even saw this as him winning, and mook said congrats.

So If there is a problem with payment then please pm so we can discuss. Ty.
*edit - on second page I even said I was going to sleep, and that when I woke up tomorrow afternoon I would most likely end this. I woke up and gave it an extra 30 minutes to allow mook to respond. He didnt. So malafor and oaks won. TY.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

blehness;479806 said:
I said this afters Malafors new offer,he added a house just like mooks. Mook was unavailable since he was at school. I was not going to wait all day for him to respond, it would not be fair for me to drag it out and i would look greedy. Malafor even saw this as him winning, and mook said congrats.

So If there is a problem with payment then please pm so we can discuss. Ty.
*edit - on second page I even said I was going to sleep, and that when I woke up tomorrow afternoon I would most likely end this. I woke up and gave it an extra 30 minutes to allow mook to respond. He didnt. So malafor and oaks won. TY.
Yes its just I also got confused since it the thread that you said Mal won you kinda showed the bid and House in Brit was hard for me to see. dont worry bout Oaks he is just wondering Relax abit lol you look tense.