UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Transport.

The best and easiest ways are pack llamas, beetles, or commodity deeds. You can purchase commodity deeds from a banker, double click the deed and aim it at the resource you want to put in it. The only drawback to the commodity deeds are they have to be in your bank to change them back into the resource, unless you have a commodity deed box. The commodity deed box was a christmas present from last year, and can only be purchased from players at this time. If you do manage to get a commodity deed box, you can put it in your house, and you can claim your deeds in that, just like your bank box.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Ah didn't realize commodity deed box's exist. What is the average price of one of these? I'd love to get my hands on one of them.

Depending on who you find selling them, they usually range from about 150k to 500k. Obviously, I'd try to stick to the lower end of the prices. I think you should be able to find one for 250k or less.

There is actually one right now at Yew Gate Vendors, for 75k on the vendor named "Restocked" south east of the gate. He is wearing a yellow robe and holding a glacial colored mace. It is in one of the gift boxes.