UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Training Lockpicking

WinkieBoo

Sorceror
So I've done quite a lot of looking around and can't find a good way to train lockpicking. There are a couple houses in Luna that look to have offered keys for boxes before, but those have been gone for a while. Does anyone know what I should do to train lockpicking now?

raveX

Page
If you have an empty character slot in one of your allowed 4 accounts you can easily create a new character with 50 tinker and carpentry to get you started. I have tinkers in the 70's that I would make you boxes with. I do not have any GM tinkers, at least I don't think I do.

PM me and we can arrange to meet. Perhaps a small chance that I still have the boxes I trained to GM with lying around. I used the Satyr trick to get from 95 to 100 and that was pretty quick. I believe within 20-30 minutes I got the last 5.

Nordon

Sorceror
For 95-100, since I never got the hang of the Satyr thing - cycle the banks in Fel and Tram and have a macro that attempts 10 lock pickings at a time with very short pause. Works fine and it will take at most 2 hours or so. :)