UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trading Orny o Magi

Anastasia

Squire
Re: Trading Orny o Magi

Dilly;518263 said:
Divine+5 brsk, +4 mil

The problem with this offer is that if I get the brsk in my hands I will burn them all really really fast, and then I will just rage for a long while. So I would prefer to not receive brsks in this transaction.

Dilly

Knight

Need 25 stat? :eek: Or will you eat it then rage for aa long while? :p jk!

let me know

or need kasa?

Anastasia

Squire

Dilly;518274 said:
Need 25 stat? :eek: Or will you eat it then rage for aa long while? :p jk!

let me know

or need kasa?

At some point I am going to want to bust all of my +20 chars to +25. But right now I am just yearning for the ToTs. Have a kasa though. Sorry.

Anastasia

Squire

Lady Rhoda Horsey;518282 said:
ill offer Sop, wings edge, captains cutlass and 4kk

I was hoping for about one or two million more but that is a great bid, and if no one else beats it we can work something out.

Dilly

Knight

Divine, destroyerx2, exiler, lesser pigs, and some gold? Try to find a dryad or others... but let me know

Anastasia

Squire

Jags;518300 said:
20 mil gold

Well I value your offer as worth the most, so it is just do I want to go through the effort of looking for the items I want.

Luna-Demise, depending on what you meant when you said pigments, your offer intrigues me.

mijatovic, I appreciate your interest but nothing in your offer appeals to me at this time.

jacks I prefer your offer to Dilly's but with regard to you both, I need no more then one of any item on my to buy list.

I really would prefer to get two of the three gToTs I asked for this item.

With all that said, while I value Rhoda's offer at 17.5kk I am still leaning towards her. Though the 20 in cash money is tempting.

Dilly

Knight

Anastasia;518480 said:
Well I value your offer as worth the most, so it is just do I want to go through the effort of looking for the items I want.

Luna-Demise, depending on what you meant when you said pigments, your offer intrigues me.

mijatovic, I appreciate your interest but nothing in your offer appeals to me at this time.

jacks I prefer your offer to Dilly's but with regard to you both, I need no more then one of any item on my to buy list.

I really would prefer to get two of the three gToTs I asked for this item.

With all that said, while I value Rhoda's offer at 17.5kk I am still leaning towards her. Though the 20 in cash money is tempting.

Ok.. well I have like 13 ltots, if there are other useful ones you need instead of duplicate like the 2x destroyer.. I have cash to include or if you want a stat scroll I can include too. I have kasa if interested or change your mind.. I just don't want you to let go of an orny for less than its worth unless its to me :eek: