UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trading Jackal's Collar

Rhun

Wanderer
Trading Jackal's Collar

Looking for:
HoM
Orny
Arcane
Inqs

Orny = instant deal for first reply
Inqs = instant deal for first reply
Hom + Arcane = instant deal for first reply

I'm not looking for gold, fancy 1/3's or any other arties than mentioned above unless you tempt me or they serve as fillers.
A 110 taming ps, 110 magery or 120 eval might help but only to fill up the deal. Swords of Prosperity is also a point of interest.

corea_david

Wanderer
Re: Trading Jackal's Collar

dude,
jackals = 3.5kk max
hom = 12~15kk
orny = 25~30kk
arcane = 1.5~2kk
inquis = priceless, last one sold for +100kk

Rhun

Wanderer

corea_david;651102 said:
dude,
jackals = 3.5kk max
hom = 12~15kk
orny = 25~30kk
arcane = 1.5~2kk
inquis = priceless, last one sold for +100kk

In the end each individual decides what an item is worth. No real use hoarding 3 HoM's in a box somewhere when you have a dexxer needing a collar. Or does the community dictate what you can and cannot do?

I also stated I'm open to other offers if they're tempting, just listing the items I'dd wish to have.. whether it's plausible or not.

iDmajic

Sorceror

so, by saying this, your stating you would trade your orny for jackals?

Rhun

Wanderer

FnH;651649 said:
erm, i dun have HoM Orny Inqs..
maybe can add 500K

Thanks a lot for your offer(s), but I'm sorry to say that I think I'll close this topic.

Reasoning behind it is that I was expecting to get a bit more out of this.. perhaps because once upon a time Jackals was actually a prized artie. Didn't realise it dropped down this hard since I last played :p

* Note to FnH, I'm sorry
* Note to self, do a bit of research before you post

iDmajic

Sorceror

Rhun;653011 said:
Thanks a lot for your offer(s), but I'm sorry to say that I think I'll close this topic.

Reasoning behind it is that I was expecting to get a bit more out of this.. perhaps because once upon a time Jackals was actually a prized artie. Didn't realise it dropped down this hard since I last played :p

* Note to FnH, I'm sorry
* Note to self, do a bit of research before you post
Jackals never outpriced any of the arties your mentioned.

Rhun

Wanderer

You need to start reading what is written instead of giving your own flavour to what you think you read. Did I say Jackals does outprice any of which I asked for? No I did not.

As for your bold statement:
I quit playing this game years before you even joined. Don't tell me it never did. Jackals back then was among the top level, the only artie likely out of reach was an orny and (on this shard alone) inqs.

Can you tell me why Jackals was so popular? I doubt you can, try google.

P.s Look at your join date.. then look at mine and before you say I live in the past: please don't.

Rmac

Sorceror

yea ill give u hom for jackal collar x 10 thanks pm me when in luna

Rhun

Wanderer

Rmac;653163 said:
yea ill give u hom for jackal collar x 10 thanks pm me when in luna

You were here when 1s heals was what all wanted and Jacks made it possible for most. You know I'm right, are you man enough to admit it?

Btw, your leet joke was done earlier in this thread... the totem + orny part. Guess you didn't read and just replied without a clue about what had been said before.

Rhun

Wanderer

Silmarwen;655600 said:
hom (blessed and original color) + arcane for it

Didn't see this coming after how the thread went so far but.. I accept.

I'll send you a pm.

P.s. Mythos, not sure you remember me but ehr.. you were my guildmaster ;)

Rhun

Wanderer

I accepted an offer allready. I will give it some time to get this deal done but I've had no reply as of yet. I did state I do "buyouts" so I will not accept other offers untill I'm certain the first buyout won't come through, even if those offers are twice as good.

Furthermore, something came to mind seeing ornies flying around while at the start some would say 2 gold was the max:
"If a deal seems to good to be true, it usually is"

Having said that, it would appear Ageless is the 2nd in line.

Edit, 16 hours have been given to first buyout. If by then I hear nothing his bid is void.