UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trading Crimson Cincture.

Your loss. Ill be selling mine in the next few days. But im glad i got an inquis out of this free one :D

I wish i had thought up bidding up with celes though fakk..

Lol u realize they are all new in monster looted armor . I wouldn't feel to good about it . I hope you trever burns and Hirt archer enjoyed your dirt naps 4v2 vs me and marshal.

I have 2 so I am not 2 worried about it. It was a gift for someone.
Btw not impressed with a 4/6 chiv hand free chugging Mage for has 0 1v1 offense power. U play a char that needs to gank to win. You set yourself up for fail.
That's the difference between. Players like you and players like me.
I look for fights to test my game play 2 on 1s I run in I don't hide from any 1v1 I find fighting 2 on 1 on me funnier then having 8 people need to recall in to bola dismount mortal gank the 1 person I am fighting,
You look to be carried when I am the carrier.

Anyway enjoy I look forward to seeing that back of your char in the field.

I have 2 so I am not 2 worried about it. It was a gift for someone.
Btw not impressed with a 4/6 chiv hand free chugging Mage for has 0 1v1 offense power. U play a char that needs to gank to win. You set yourself up for fail.
That's the difference between. Players like you and players like me.
I look for fights to test my game play 2 on 1s I run in I don't hide from any 1v1 I find fighting 2 on 1 on me funnier then having 8 people need to recall in to bola dismount mortal gank the 1 person I am fighting,
You look to be carried when I am the carrier.

Anyway enjoy I look forward to seeing that back of your char in the field.
What part about i could give a shit didnt you catch son? Keep thinking that you and andy could be the next bile and paul for all i care while you run around in your plate suits. I. Could. Give. A. Shit. :/

Lol that isn't me and Andy in plate suits Andy is mork silly. And I will never be the next Paul and bile because I wouldn't want to downgrade :-P
Happy to duel or field fight anyone on this server for any amount of gold or items on the line.

And I wear plate Mage armor because I don't give a shit not like there's pvp talent computation anyway just hide or gank

Lol that isn't me and Andy in plate suits Andy is mork silly. And I will never be the next Paul and bile because I wouldn't want to downgrade :-P
Happy to duel or field fight anyone on this server for any amount of gold or items on the line.

And I wear plate Mage armor because I don't give a shit not like there's pvp talent computation anyway just hide or gank
Just like im playing a chiv mage because i dont give a shit :/ Notice what we share in common here.

Ilikered

Sorceror
Love how you lose a bid and instantly go to foum pvp in the trade section. Wtb moderators?
+10000000!! :)

ps. love to see fights on forum ppl that only use mages aka evil, paral, combo, mortal from bone, spam or kombo, dismount = teleport 30screens away. did i mention evil paral + pain spam ? huh... try to fight smth else its so @#$@ booring.

Actually Id read the thread dip. Your guild mate was the one that tried to start gloating over killing some new players. I just had to put him in his place. He was been on demise what 7+ years? And he still hides behind ganks .

Actually Id read the thread dip. Your guild mate was the one that tried to start gloating over killing some new players. I just had to put him in his place. He was been on demise what 7+ years? And he still hides behind ganks .
Wrong. I was trying to tell you that your shitty guild tried to come rape me in bucs after i posted meet me in bucs den. I wasnt gloating. Your too full of yourself. Get over it.