UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trading Crimson Cincture.

Well I do have pure cash if u give me an amount.
And those prices are for what I have currently sold myself within the last week. On those items.

I did leave you children an amount. 75kk to start the bidding war... I would prefer gold. But if items whatever. Im also not gonna sit here and debate with you the value of your items because thats what you sold them for recently.

Orny/AoF/Hom are the only 3 doom artifacts i have any interest in, and Glads/Sash/MKP+5 are the only 3 Replica's i have any interest in.

DO NOT OFFER ME ANY SORT OF DEXXER GEAR, I WILL COMPLETELY IGNORE YOUR POST.

Yaz

Squire
Ari Robe 40kk, Mkp 5 30kk, & 20kk for the CC

i can switch the ari for orny and add 5kk gold too

Well I will do 80kk cash now.
I have extra orny and aof if u need them instead of gold give me your value of them. I am online now

Or I guess only person with interest right now is netwon with an item offer of 85kk so I will match that in pure cash. With the option of aof( rare hue) or orny. In trade with gold if u need them.

Aid is just glitch tub green.
Newton ari is 35 orny+ 5 mill is 35 no one pays 35 for orny in trade there's no resale value.
Anyway I will say 90kk cash then.

Yaz

Squire
Or have items
Orni 34, aof 25, ari shroud 40, spirit totem 23, mkp 3 5kk,

Can't even remember what you say funny.. and yes Ari is priced at 40..

Updating Offer: Orny + Glads Collar + Mkp 5, and 10kk - Estimate around 100 mill

My item value not sure what he puts then at but
Orny-30--mkp-30-glad-20+10kk would be 90
I will go 95kk cash with items if needed ( orny and aof)