UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trading 15/15 fc1 chaos shield

Gio

Wanderer
Trading 15/15 fc1 chaos shield

i am trying to break my dexer somehow cause i am not playing any more.. when this Shield is gone i will post some more shit`s whatever he is wearing.
and only i have shield like it i am not saying it cause i am cool. i dont give a shit... just whoever gets it he/she is gonna be like me. feel free to offer whatever cause i am not searching something... just trying to break this dexer char.

Attachments

• shield.jpg
    shield.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 297

Gio

Wanderer
you guys really think that i will accept it or what?. i never posted shits like it in yer trade post.. i have PM from one of our friend with Orny + HOM. he is one of my friend... and he knows that i dont give a shit for items... but whatever. let it go... if no i will give it just for free

Gio

Wanderer
Re: Trading 15/15 fc1 chaos shield

allex i will give ya it for free.. but you arent in my guild and.. whenever i said stay in da gaunt dont run you never did. but you are still in my (the best of gamers) list

alllex

Knight

Gio;508844 said:
allex i will give ya it for free.. but you arent in my guild and.. whenever i said stay in da gaunt dont run you never did. but you are still in my (the best of gamers) list

thx :)

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

Gio - I run the gauntlet with you all the time :) ... well not the last week or 2.. Don't give it.. sell it to me or trade it .. .what do you need.

Gio

Wanderer

Sorry guys i was thinking around it... it goes to Homer when he is back from hes vacation. still love ya all. be safe

Gio

Wanderer

i will send everyone now PM`s. cause i was away for 4days. and sorry for not answering yer messages.. i was from mobile/phone GPRS

Tempest

Knight

I`ll take it. I`ll give you a 15 HCI 13 DCI FC 1 DC enhanced Buckler for it! :D

Gio

Wanderer

dood tempest i was thinking around it... and i havent this shield anymore. i gave it for free for one of my best friend and he is Homer... if you need it or whatever please contact him. be safe