UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tournament

Sintoo

Sorceror
Tournament

Tournament

Hear ye! Hear ye! An evening filled with laughter, ale and fresh blood.
A tournament will be held in the Kingdom of Bretonnia on the 15 of April.
(Time is to be determined and date may yet be changed)

Meele
The meele, a close combat scenario not for the weak of heart. People will be divided into two groups to fight on foot against eachother in a friendly but may yet prove deadly game.
(No resurrections, if you get knocked out get out of the fighting pit)

Jousting
Two by two the participants will try to knock eachother of their steeds while riding towards eachother. The winner will be judged upon a rule best out of three in each heat.

The Broken Lance Tournament
Combatants will be put one against one to eachother in different heats until only one remains to be crowned the Winner of the tournament.

Battle of wits
Those not fitted for the battlefield because of the lack of brawns, may yet show their worth in this battle of brains.
Questions will revolve around role players guilds on demise and medieval knowledge.

Bare knuckle boxing
Winner will be determined by who caused the most damage during 3 rounds of 1:30 Minute each.
No armour or healing is to be used during the event. Magic resist is not allowed during this event. By using any of these you are automatically disqualified
Points will be given out based upon at which order you are eliminated through the event.

Maze Fight canceled
Participants will enter the maze without any armour weapons or equipment at all, in different parts of the maze. Within the maze there will be hidden equipment which they must find to combat their opponents. You will be automatically disqualified if you try to cheat by bringing in equipment or by moving things inside the maze for a faster access to different areas.
Points will be given out based upon at which order you are eliminated through the event.

Those who whish and plan to partake in any of the events above should Post your Interest, by stating Name, wich event you want to partake in, what time zone you live in and what time on sunday would be good for you.

Those not within the Kingdom of Bretonnia but still whish to partake in the events are asked to respect the following things.
No use of:

• Potions
  • Magical items (Artifacts, G-Tots, Minors, runics, monsterloot with magical modifications. Just simply NO magical items)
  • Ninjutsu
  • Stealth
  • Hiding
  • Poison
  • Magery
  • Bushido
  • Chivalry
  • Necromancy

And most importantly to roleplay and bring a nice attitude and not try and sabotage the events in anyway.

Canceled: Bagball and Maze fight. Special Bretonnian champion quest is also canceled will be done at a later time with Bretonnian role players only.

roly

Wanderer
Re: Tournament

I'm interested in the bare knuckle boxing portion of this event. Do I have to be a part of this RP to participate?

Two Wolves

Knight

For jousting, better locate some Use Best Weapon Skill lances because the Dismount Ability only works when mounted if using a lance. Lance is a Fencing Weapon. UBWS will allow characters other than Fencers to be able to participate in that event.

p01n7e

Sorceror

on the contrary, you can use the special moves of UBWS weapons no matter what weapon skill they require normally and what yours is.Tested a while ago, and unless it has changed in any of the updates it is still like that.

Sintoo

Sorceror

roly;253313 said:
I'm interested in the bare knuckle boxing portion of this event. Do I have to be a part of this RP to participate?

No you dont have to be a part of the role playing community. But if you are to partake in the events your atleast expected to roleplay.
Yeah you can take part in the boxing event changed it to a public event instead.

Two Wolves said:
For jousting, better locate some Use Best Weapon Skill lances because the Dismount Ability only works when mounted if using a lance. Lance is a Fencing Weapon. UBWS will allow characters other than Fencers to be able to participate in that event.

Yeah did'nt think of that you couldent use the dismount options on the weapons for macing and sword while mounted.
So going to be using Luna lances for the event and hopefully none will steal them until the end of the event seeing that I only have two of them :D

Those who whish and plan to partake in any of the events above should Post your Interest, by stating Name, wich event you want to partake in, what time zone you live in and what time on sunday would be good for you.

roly

Wanderer

Event: Bare Nuckle Boxing
Player: Little Mac
Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)
Time on Sunday: any

Sintoo

Sorceror

Alright sounds good. Little Mac you say :) Will your trainer Doc be around as well?

People open up your wallets and start placing those bets.

hickman48

Knight

gunna have to get wrestlin on my smith 150 str :)

also glade i have a 115 wrestling and a 110 parry to put on him

roly;253555 said:
Player: Little Mac
Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)

roly;253558 said:
Doc will be in attendance as well :)

I haven't laughed so hard in awhile. That Game fucking Pwnd. I never beat Tyson though. Always knocked my ass out in the second round. Always.

Sintoo

Sorceror

We're looking for volunteer workers that will help build the stages of the events, and also act as judges(help out by judging different events like the bare knuckle boxing), guards (Trying to keep an eye out for cheaters or people out to cause grief) Announcers, alongside other things. Only requirement is that you roleplay and stay neutral. If your interested or have any ideas PM me or post your ideas here.

Sintoo

Sorceror

Might have a bit of trouble with the jousting, since the luna lances requires 95 str, so if anyone have any lance with UBWS that are either in dull copper or gold let me know so perhaps I can buy them from you.

Also anyone who are thinking of participating in any event and wants to be interviewed by the Bretonnian Post let me know ;)

ifeelunreal

Wanderer

Player: Vincent Vega
Time Zone: Central (GMT-5)
See you in the ring Lil Mac!!

Sintoo

Sorceror

The Tournament shall be held at 18:00 +1 GMT

Due to low participation these events will not be happening

Battle of wits
Jousting
The Broken Lance Tournament
The Meele is yet to be determined, since we only have 2 interested in that.

For the Bare knuckle boxing event wich seem to be the only event that is going to happen our contenders are:

Vincent Vega
Lil Mac
Conley O'Grady

Two Wolves

Knight

can Two Wolves joust if he brings a Luna Lance?
how many entries do we need to restore that event?
what events are still a go, just Boxing?

FacesMan

Sorceror

Gimme a PM if the lance event is going to take place as I can donate some excep dull copper lances to everyone if you guys need it.