UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tournament Gear

Little Owl

Wanderer
Looking for an idea on prices for the following tournament gear. Trying to see what I can afford to do to outfit different templates.

Greater Str - Leather Armor Set
Greater Str - Studded Leather Armor Set
Greater Str - Ringmail Armor Set with Chain Coif and Plate Gorget

Agapite Exceptional Fencing Items - Dagger, Kryss, War Fork, Short Spear, Long Spear
Verite Exceptional Fencing Items - Dagger, Kryss, War Fork, Short Spear, Long Spear
Valorite Exceptional Fencing Items - Dagger, Kryss, War Fork, Short Spear, Long Spear

The weapons can be used past faction items. Thanks for any help.

Little Owl

Wanderer
Guess I'll have to make do with the monster drops for those. Thanks for the heads up on it. Surprised though since it is part of the blacksmithy bladed choices. I remember always wanting there to be a runic tinkering kit for the cleaver, butcher knife, and hatchet. Been a long time since I thought about these things though. Too bad about the dagger.

crikey

Sorceror
You can make runic daggers :)
Pretty sure you can make aggy daggers. Not wasting a charge with that shit to test it lol

You cant make skinning or butcher kniife. No hatchets either
Crikey_5-9_18.00.jpg