UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tots tier 1

Should there be neon pigments??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wreakage-

Sorceror
Who things that we should bring the neon pigments back? During Holliday events such as Halloween and Christmas or make them drop all the time , or try to make them drop like the other pigments , with a 1 use charge!! Or you can have them go in for 10 ltots but instead of 50 charges , you get 10 charges like the other pigments we had last year for Christmas... Just wondering !!

rum read , Luna white , shadow dancer black , violet courage purple , paragon gold, , berserker red , nox green , dryad green , invul blue,

mytilus

Sorceror
How about a stone that when double clicked it will spawn any item in game you choose directly into your backpack? Blessed and with 255 durability of course... </sarcasm>

Xavier

Account Terminated
Lets try to get more votes on this!

Yeah, no. No, dont. You really, really dont want that. Petitions get nowhere. We were just discussing: "It would probably be nice to kick it back to ToT2 and give them a few more days.". Then, I read this "petition" and changed my mind. I can really be an ass like that sometimes, but not this time. I then changed my mind back, but just know this thread didnt get a damn thing. Its set to ToT2 drops and turn-ins for now.

el pepino

Sorceror
Yeah, ermmm.... I was wondering why...... Is it that the name of your thread is....
"?Should There be Neon pigments?"

...and I come in here and look and there are only 2 "YES" options and not a single "NO" option to vote for. :cool: What kinda poll you runnin' here bub?