UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Too many Noobie pks

Re: Too many Noobie pks

Same can be said about blues, Running to guards, ****talking, ganking... its all the same...
Maybe if you even up Red V Blue, instead of it being 10 blues vs 2-3 reds as it is 75% of the time it would be more interesting.

Don't call reds newbs until you play one. Try getting ganked by reds and blues alike. Only shrines,red healers, and friends able to ress. Being blue is easy going, fighting the occassional red that you see in a dungeon, healers everywhere, protection of town guards when you're getting attacked. Large amounts of you.

Jilt

Wanderer

UnderWaterman said:
Don't call reds newbs until you play one. Try getting ganked by reds and blues alike. Only shrines,red healers, and friends able to ress. Being blue is easy going, fighting the occassional red that you see in a dungeon, healers everywhere, protection of town guards when you're getting attacked. Large amounts of you.

Ya know it was chaos shrine and friends for a res.... that's it... you've got it easy here.

Not to mention no fear of statloss.

Oh yea, can even go to town and kill any blue who attacks you.

"Occasional red"... lmao.

I would be fine with the whole situation if it was just solo reds.. or if the dungeons stayed populated despite people getting ganked every 10 minutes.

Sure people run back to town when they're getting attacked. It's usually because they're outnumbered, new or unexperienced. Are you saying that the reds don't run off? :/

p.s. - prolifik your sig is great

trag

Sorceror

you two seriously need to stop obsessing over me... it's really starting to creep me out.

why dont you go ahead and form the trag fan club?

better yet why not make a post about me on your soopar kewl website.

try playing uo rather than jacking off on the forums all day.