UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tokuno Spawn

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
A few spawn related issues in Tokuno.....

Random spawn generator for many different creatures....not sure if this was intentional. Its been like this ever since ive played on Demise i just never bothered to make a thread but..... no creatures anywere in Tokuno spawn like this on OSI. This was checked on Sonoma , Cheasepeke and Europa. I'm talking about the , kill a cat and a hiryu spawns , kill the hiryu and a bear spawns , kill the bear and ninja spawns.....etc.
Next...

HIRYU SPAWNS
1) Hiryu spawn currently on Demise

2) Second OSI location for Hiryu spawn ( the location in red is also valid on OSI )

ONI SPAWNS
1) Current Oni Spawn on Demise

2) Additional Oni spawn area on OSI ( the location in blue is also valid on OSI )
3) Also in fan dancer dojo... Level 1 NE corner by the sword display.... Level 3 , Anywere in the two large rooms all the way east of the floor. Currently they only spawn in the larger room east of Level 3.....occasionally due to the strange spawn system.

Next.

BAKE KITSUNES
In Kitsune Woods the Bake Kitsure spawn is VERY thin compared to OSI.
Here there can be anywere from 0 to 4 Bake Kitsunes at once. On OSI theres 10-20 in the area constantly. Also they polymorph into NPC wondering healers quite often. Otherwise the spawn area is correct. Again , this could be due to the strange spawn system.

Next

ELITE NINJAS

On OSI , they stealth , sneak up behind you and hit you when you least expect it. Not all are hidden but it is VERY common to get sneaked upon by them.
These also spawn in the correct area and are being effected by the strange spawn system.

Lastly....

Sea Serpents + Deep Sea serpents are common sights along all coasts besides Zento's waters. Cant say I've seen any on Demise / Tokuno.

THIS IS ALL CONFIRMED ON OSI. BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE I PLAYED SONOMA/CHESSY REGULARLY IN 2007 AND IS AS OF TODAY.

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
bump. Im sure everyone wants ML stuff and I'm sure there's more important things to fix but I would like to see this fixed in the future rather then be forgotten.

Anyone know if making these Tokuno mobs spawn correctly (kill one Oni , spawn one Oni .... rather then random creature) would be a time consuming fix or is this something one could knock out in a couple hours?

Xavier

Account Terminated
Other than a few inaccuracies in the mobiles themselves, this is not a coding /devel issue.

This is mostly a task for ingame staff to deal with, and theres 3 other facets ahead of tokuno, if anyone decides to go changing half spawners in the world. Do not dismay! as some work has already been done on Fel, :p Right, perfecting the accuracy of the spawns is at the bottom of the priority list. Tnats not to say that theres no spawn thats important enough to take time from something else to fix, but as a whole, the "general" accuracy issues of the entire world are a non-issue.

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
Whomever decided to take a step in the right direction and make Onis spawn in the Hiryu forest... thank you!!!
Now we just need Hiryus to spawn on west cost Makoto Jima ( just south of the champ spawn ) and the mobs to spawn correctly ( kill one mob and the same mob will respawn )
I know this is not so important compared to some other issue but thank you anyways :)