UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Todays Issues Oct 25

Xavier

Account Terminated
Todays Issues Oct 25

Well Im sure everyone is aware we had a small nightmare today (and not a ridable one!).

It seems that removing the old leverpuzzle and guardian room code caused corruption in the databases, which Mark and Ryan worked hard to fix, but in the end, the shard was reverted.

In the process, some game time may have been lost, as well as whatever you gained during that period. This is unfortunate, but normal and necessary.

Also, the code had to be reverted along with the databases, so we could remove the leverpuzzle and guardian room item by item from in game. Thus, until the next time the server is updated from SVN (hopefully by next weekend), there will be NO leverpuzzle.

We are sorry for this inconvenience, and expect Demise to be fine from here on out.

gizelle

Wanderer
Re: Todays Issues Oct 25

I'm still having an issue staying connected. At best, I stay connected for about a minute. I've tried on and off for hours... I rebooted... I've even uninstalled and reinstalled (I had a problem the last time I patched) ...and still I only get about a minute before I lose connection. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there something else I can try?

psz

Administrator

From personal experience: Make sure both razor.exe and client.exe are set to Run as Administrator, if you're running in XP, Vista, or Windows 7.

This fixes most crashes/lockups.

gilgamash

Knight

Hoi,

wasn't online for some days and probably won't be until wednesday -- basically Demise remained (or better said, was set back) to RunUO 396 I guess?

G.

yep, yesterday was a real nightmare. At least, looks like you reached to isolate some of causes of crash, I'm happy about it :)

Come on, next week will be better!

Doreileen

Sorceror

My client will not patch to 7.2.2 because it says I don't have the latest version of Uo. It stopped at 7.0.2 How do I fix this? I cannot go buy the current version, I have to pay for other things, like taxes, food, truck registration, and tuition for my kids colleges and stuff like that.