UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To whatever form admin deleted my last post

grape-soda

Sorceror
I don't think I've frequented a forum with more senseless, self-destructive censorship than has existed on these boards. I doubt any good these mods do outweighs the negative impact they have.
I would have to agree. I once posted in the off topic forum about a freeware game I thought was neat. It's a 24 year old rpg game called Castle of the Winds. It's a lot like the very first Zelda game. It was developed for Windows 3.x, the game is so stone-age it could probably be ran on a good calculator. They somehow saw this as a threat or some form of advertising and deleted the thread. It was like I had posted a thread about some new mmorpg game that came out urging people to play it rather than Ultima. It's literally just a little game to pass the time while at work and shit like that.