UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To whatever form admin deleted my last post

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member

Takeover

Sorceror
Actually Xavior has a point. The GM's have moderation power on the forums too. Someone post a great suggestion on how to turn the population around? Better trammel or delete the thread. "We want to change Hybrid and bring it back to its prime." Doing staff ran events sure does help. Fucking Gestapo.

Norah

Wanderer
The GM's have moderation power on the forums too.

You know this from experience? We actually don't have moderation power. We've already said multiple times to not post suggestions. Feel free to PM them to myself, or as he offered, Oenomaus also. Other than that, the threads you make are against the rules and will continue to be moved to Trammel.

W

whispers

Someone post a great suggestion on how to turn the population around? Better trammel or delete the thread. "We want to change Hybrid and bring it back to its prime." Doing staff ran events sure does help. Fucking Gestapo.

If the suggestion threads get deleted you know someone with at least a bit of power read it, that's already better than the old suggestions forum, aka the place ideas went to die.

Trammel in this thread is coming soon guys no worry just like when they wanted to remove del pond remember ?
just wait a few months again hold on.

it's close i can feel it.

it's been a while.

it's gonna be sweet.

just a few days and then ...

Nope!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Here is what's most frustrating. People love this server, that's why it has been around as long as it has. If Ryan or the other admins don't have time to run it anymore then let someone else do it for them. Let someone either buy the server or give privileges to someone who actually has time to make the changes the server needs. I want to rip my hair out every time I see Tessa say "RYAN HAS REAL LIFE STUFF GOING ON AND DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR THE SERVER RIGHT NOW." It's a simple solution I am sure there is someone out there qualified to make changes and run the server correctly.

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
I'm not always right, but if it doesn't include the ability to post in locked threads and including trammel, well then maybe you've been excluded.

Nope all the GMs don't have any moderation power. Only Tessa has the ability currently. (And other admins of course, but that is just common sense.)